• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    How to get rid of Trolls from your MFP account:

- Start a thread about "can we all stop Trolling"
    - see who comes sniffing to post replies
    - block the majority of the Trolls who reply

- job done

It may be necessary to repeat the process in order to lure the last remaining hardened Trolls who were not eliminated in the first application.

- a mere glance through the Trollesque replies above illustrates perfectly how Trolls amass around "no trolling" posts like zombies around a carcass.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxl58oMolC2LUAGCJjh3pKDlnBaw_MPAEjeuVonUxyrl2rpBtPiw
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

- job done

It may be necessary to repeat the process in order to lure the last remaining hardened Trolls who were not eliminated in the first application.

- a mere glance through the Trollesque replies above illustrates perfectly how Trolls amass around "no trolling" posts like zombies around a carcass.

TROLL TRAP

HELP I'M STUCK TO IT
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Come on, I'm really not being unreasonable here. There's really no need to be rude about it. Just trying to help everyone out. This site isn't just some stupid social media site, this is for helping others and helping ourselves. I'm not saying don't do it at all, and I know that won't happen.

I really wish we could, but the sad thing is there are people who have no lives and their happyness comes form what they suppose are zingers, they far out way any real posters so its almost not worth posting, kinda sucks

*twitch*

*twitch*
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Come on, I'm really not being unreasonable here. There's really no need to be rude about it. Just trying to help everyone out. This site isn't just some stupid social media site, this is for helping others and helping ourselves. I'm not saying don't do it at all, and I know that won't happen.

I really wish we could, but the sad thing is there are people who have no lives and their happyness comes form what they suppose are zingers, they far out way any real posters so its almost not worth posting, kinda sucks

*twitch*

*twitch*

Weight a minute...I see it too!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options

- job done

TROLL TRAP

HELP I'M STUCK TO IT

I wuz bein serious! :grumble:
    :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

*twitch*

*twitch*
    Well I've always preferred zingers to twinkies anyway.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I read on the internet that there is no such this as trolling...it has to be true

Bon jour!

OMG! I have seen your commercial!!! You are one lucky lady to be dating that French model!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Way to successfully avoid trolling...

Don't post or come on the forums.

Waahlah!

voila* :angry:
    This x 1000

Please don't try and use words you don't know how to pronounce or spell. It just makes you look unintelligent, particularly when the word comes from a different language. (And even if you were trying to spell it phonetically, it would be "vwuhlah," not "WHAALLLAAAAH." That's just someone screaming after having their toe stepped on, or maybe a cat in heat...)

Walla! Yuve jus bin skuled!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

*twitch*

*twitch*

*roflmao*
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Did someone get this one yet? In the spirit of the Hobbit and all.
    http://youtu.be/KaqC5FnvAEc

Unfortunately it won't embed :(
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lm2y3fBIIy1qhdjyco1_400.jpg
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Did someone get this one yet? In the spirit of the Hobbit and all.
    http://youtu.be/KaqC5FnvAEc

Unfortunately it won't embed :(

wot's... bbcode... precious???
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    Gosh Dam it! the internet is full of Donkeys!
    hoover-dam-directions.jpg
  • DBiddle69
    Options
    While it's unfortunate that people looking for real advice are often bogged down with tons of trolling... it's also unfortunate that so many people can't take a joke. >.<

My advice?

Do your best to be the voice of reason and teach people how to use the ignore feature.

Is the ignore feature next to that damn Any Key?
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Gosh Dam it! the internet is full of Donkeys!

donkey.jpg
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    *kitten*-hole-get-it.jpg
  • DBiddle69
    Options

- job done

BLOCKED
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In case anyone has recently depleted their supply, here are some spares:

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Go ahead, take all you need. I can always make more.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    TROLL!!!
This discussion has been closed.