Can we quit trolling?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AmberLee2012
    Options
    Gosh Dam it! the internet is full of Donkeys!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3odG8LnmuELVogtOF3cecWIYRoJeH4JrLvbfPey-tFULLzmBsrQ
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    trolling
    You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I love you.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    OMG I love this thread!! Keeping me occupied this afternoon :)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoE8gBK_2NaqruOXnU0_ulmdSY4s8NdkydoRhdcxRnPW50iH-BSypNE7upAQ
    Pedant?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Are you a lonely person?
    OH MAN! NOW THERE'S A ZINGER! OUCH! OH MAN!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    troll_christmas_card.jpg
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Best way to avoid all trolling on a free public forum board? Click on settings, then choose delete profile. When it asks if you are sure, click yes. 100% works !
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I think this carcass has been picked clean now.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Pssst....quit trolling posts are actually troll food, it attracts them. If you don't want trolls around, stop feeding them.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Come on, I'm really not being unreasonable here. There's really no need to be rude about it. Just trying to help everyone out. This site isn't just some stupid social media site, this is for helping others and helping ourselves. I'm not saying don't do it at all, and I know that won't happen.

I really wish we could, but the sad thing is there are people who have no lives and their happyness comes form what they suppose are zingers, they far out way any real posters so its almost not worth posting, kinda sucks

DIOS MIO!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Pssst....quit trolling posts are actually troll food, it attracts them. If you don't want trolls around, stop feeding them.

NOM NOM NOM ... lol :D
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Come on, I'm really not being unreasonable here. There's really no need to be rude about it. Just trying to help everyone out. This site isn't just some stupid social media site, this is for helping others and helping ourselves. I'm not saying don't do it at all, and I know that won't happen.

I really wish we could, but the sad thing is there are people who have no lives and their happyness comes form what they suppose are zingers, they far out way any real posters so its almost not worth posting, kinda sucks
    DIOS MIO!!!
    20014047.jpg
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

I get what you're saying and sadly this was just an invite for all the trolls to start acting like the as*holes they are and gang up on the OP. Its lame but thats why I stay away from a lot of posts...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I get what you're saying and sadly this was just an invite for all the trolls to start acting like the as*holes they are and gang up on the OP. Its lame but thats why I stay away from a lot of posts...

There was a gang up? Where? O.O
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? I heard there was a party in here.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    4fa76a93-207f-457b-8736-e87a26fa76ea.jpg

<3
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Just because people disagree with you does not mean you need to rage quit the forums.

In fact, maybe it just shows you that a large amount of people think differently than you do.

When you post in a public forum you open up a discussion.

People are entitled to their opinions...as you are to yours.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

NO ONE talks to Jules that way!!!! Hold me back!!!.....hello?....anyone?...awww damn.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
This discussion has been closed.