It 2010 Please Join me Part 2!...My lovely Group!

Options

Replies

• Keltinator
    Options
    hey guys :) so i managed to lose a pound by wednesday, yay :)

myth - yeah i don't talk about weight loss on facebook either :P i'm going to look you up :)

i've had a hell of a week... missing days at school here and there and then playing catch-up... but yesterday i went with earth sciences up to whistler, which is always fun! i love the whole atmosphere there, and it's amazing to go there when it isn't crowded with skiers/snowboarders or mountain bikers... lol.

have a good weekend everyone :flowerforyou:
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Myth the arrival time is always the city you are arriving in and departure time is the city you are departing from that would mean houston time 8 am arrival and leave houston time of 925 which means you have less that 1.5 hrs (sont worry this is what i do for a living)

btw why are you going to san diego ...ill be there monday the 20th through wed. Im getting ready to move down there i hope! best place on earth :bigsmile:

Houston would be my next choice where my bff is....i really liked galveston. Im all about ocean!
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yyayyy congrats Ekk on the pound lost! I will be working my butt off just to get back where i was last wednsday lol hubby was to nice/mean t me with all this food! lol ohh sorry bout school but you can do this, school will not be forever may feel like it but it wont be! lol
  • Myth
    Options
    Thalia,

to bad I am not staying there... I am going over there to drive my brother and his family over here to my coast in NC! Im getting there Tuesday and leaving Wednesday. If you ever fly to charltte with layover or what ever scream at me!!

Hey chip, u near that george w bush airport??
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Myth, I am 14 hours from Houston. When we go to Houston it is a 2 day trip. My nephew and brother-in-law both live in Houston area so I'm aware of where you will be and you will need both hours to catch your connector flight. Have a great vacation and the drive back should be beautiful this time of year.

Chipgal
  • Myth
    Options
    Dang chip I was all excited! lol I will yell if we ever head out that way though!
  • chipgal
    Options
    Myth, Let me know which interstate you take driving back through Texas I live between the 40 and 20.

Chipgal
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Myth if you ever get a chance to to go to san diego and stay you should go. Its so beautiful.
  • chipgal
    Options
    Myth, hope your trip went ok. I agree with new beginning you need several days of R&R in San Diego.

Chipgal
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    BUMP :bigsmile:

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • chipgal
    Options
    Just a note that my goal of flying without an extender by March 2011 has changed. We are not going due to tax season being a week away from when I would return. I now bookkeep for 7 businesses and they have a tax deadline of March 15. We will fly somewhere next year but after tax season.

Chipgal
  • Myth
    Options
    DISNEY WAS AWSOME! The kids had a blast. We walked a thousand miles! lol I might have gained like 1 pound, which I was shocked at because I ate till I HURT! Literally! HURT! But I also watched what I ate when I didnt hurt myself lol. But it was great. Chip we are taking I-10 over to some point and heading up I will let you know more when I find out. ok off to get some laundry done. :)

Shannon
  • chipgal
    Options
    Glad you are enjoying your vacation. I-10 is near Houston and is far far away. Have a great drive.

Chipgal
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Chipgal are you in Houston? I was there just there visiting my bff! he used to live in galveston and got a promotion and so moved up to houston
  • chipgal
    Options
    Chipgal lives in Lubbock far north of the coast. I am half way between I-20 and I-40.
    Thanks for asking.:wink:
  • Myth
    Options
    Well Ladys I made it back from everything safe and sound! Well kind of lol. I was great after disney gained like 2 pound I think and then 1 pound from my disney trip. But I am already geting it back off. OMG all the horrible eating and no sleeping made me feel like yuckyness! I was so glad to get home and get bak to the gym. And sleep OMG sleep I so needed it after the trip to San diego with like no sleep for 4 days was bad,lol. But we all made it safe and sound and I am back to kicking my own butt.

So ladys talk to me! Tell me whats going on!!!!! I missed you all.
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Missed you too! I have gained almost 20 pounds and feel more depressed now than when i was 70 pounds heavier. I did however attempt to start getting back on track....so far so good but we will see what happens when i get home and want to eat and watch tv. i am having such a rough time lately. it sucks! Hope everyone is well
  • Keltinator
    Options
    Hey guys! Haven't checked in in a while... I love reading all the posts and catching up :)

Thalia--sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I know you can get back on track :flowerforyou:

Myth--glad to hear your vacation was good! back to kicking your own butt lol. i like it.

As for me... I'm getting into a routine I like, FINALLY. And it doesn't involve waking up early to work out, lol. I just can't get myself to wake up when there's no sun outside. :( But anyways... after school i'm usually a bit hungry but i ignore it and do a short 20-30 min interval training workout. It gets rid of the hunger and energizes me. Then i have a small snack and do whatever else needs to be done... and then i go to soccer practice if i have it that night. I like that i get the cardio from the sports and the strength from the interval training. Oh and of course i eat dinner somewhere in there! haha.

Hope everyone's doing well :)

Jamie? how are you doing?
    :flowerforyou:
  • chipgal
    Options
    Myth - Welcome back to regular routine. The vacation pounds will melt away. Glad everything went well.

Thalia - Keep up the good work so far the extra 20 will come off much faster than the 70 did.

EEK - Glad school is back in session, know it keeps you on your toes.

I will be gone next week to Lake Leon for Thanksgiving. My husband and I are taking healthy snacks to counter act overeating.

Chipgal
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Opinion time:

Do you guys think its ok to workout extra hard the day before lets say a holiday or special occassion if you know you will over eat your calories the next day?