I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Shows up to throw the ever popular "Bacon!" into the mix.

Vegetarian makes dismissive remark about bacon.

Bulking lifter delivers misogynistic insult about people who don't eat meat.

I think I just fell in love.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Makes obscure comment about certain poster who keeps spamming the thread, but phrases it in a way that if certain poster asks if it was about her, the answer can be "no...wow...so paranoid...not everything is about you".

Wonders if above poster is talking,about her... and also if he is her brother-in-law. Uncanny resemblance.

Points out that this is her 42nd post (for a certain new friend's amusement).
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Mentions a certain body type and how gross it is and how everyone within that body type should be ashamed of themselves. Bats eyes innocently and wonders why people are so angry at her personal opinion...

Y'all are hangry!

And so the thread is once again hijacked, this time by what will come to be known in the future as "The Great Thigh Gap Debate of 2012."
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I think your strong feeling are deeply rooted in some childhood trauma that you've repressed because it was to difficult to deal with.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Says "Just break up."

tumblr_lzsuf5ui6p1qe8vzf.gif
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bumps the thread because she gets sick pleasure over all the drama.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Ok ok.... Enough.... Or... Someone get me some chocolate pudding to throw on these pecker heads and start taking bets! Woot!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Makes a post which belongs on another thread, by accident.

Waits a few mins and then comes back to replace said post with:

Sorry, posted on the wrong thread, *blush*
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Sees comment about "thigh gap". Points outs that the best thigh gap is the one i make with my face.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Is shocked at innuendo, reports everyone present, waits with anticipation for thread to be locked.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I offer nothing 99% of the time.....
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I offer nothing 99% of the time.....

BUT the 1% you do? OH MY:blushing:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I+clicked+on+Uganda+and+a+pop-up+map+of+africa+_b89b424c43ff7b330ffa7df6e42b62df.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Becomes the 12th person in the thread to suggest that everyone needs to eat a cookie. Feels proud of own wit for the rest of the day.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    impatiently waiting for Jstar to post on thread.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Now that the opposition to my views has rolled into a snowball of criticism, I will start blindly lashing out at this entire website. In a short while I will start a new thread about why everyone here is so mean.

OP I'm sorry that you seem to have come across the few obnoxious trolls on here; we're not all like that and this is not what MFP is about. If you're looking for some friends, you can check out my list of highly motivational people who are ONLY interested in fitness and weight loss. None of us have lives that we might actually talk about on our feeds, so as to not annoy you with them.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Pops in to make a comment about knowing how to make a pine-cone bird feeder.
  • WaltSeher
    Options
    I disagree.
    Me too. What's the point of being on this site if you don't welcome a little critisizim. <---(spell check lol)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Now that the opposition to my views has rolled into a snowball of criticism, I will start blindly lashing out at this entire website. In a short while I will start a new thread about why everyone here is so mean.

OP I'm sorry that you seem to have come across the few obnoxious trolls on here; we're not all like that and this is not what MFP is about. If you're looking for some friends, you can check out my list of highly motivational people who are ONLY interested in fitness and weight loss. None of us have lives that we might actually talk about on our feeds, so as to not annoy you with them.

reminds poster that we are all NOT here for the same reason
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    sniff your underwear, you might be cheating on yourself.