I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    sniff your underwear, you might be cheating on yourself.

you should break up.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    you should break up.

Questions your ability to commit.
  • jameseylefebure
    Options
    you should break up.

Questions your ability to commit.

mentions how partner is sabotaging by eating things that he likes.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    <- Jumps in thread to say he just realized what OP stands for
  • jameseylefebure
    Options
    <- Jumps in thread to say he just realized what OP stands for

cant read what you've said through obsessively staring at your profile picture.
    That. Is. Some. BACON.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    The next few posts will be vegetarian hate and low carb love, thanks to the influx of bacon.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Does a drive-by about how paleo and IF are the ONLY right way to eat, and all of you are going to fail and be fat the rest of your lives.
  • jameseylefebure
    Options
    asks why I'm not loosing weight when I eat 14 calories a day and exercises for 9 hours daily.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I have not read any further than the first post of this thread, but I will insert my agreement/disagreement/advice at this point, despite the issue being possibly resolved and/or repeating the same advice given by half the people in the thread and/or new information given by OP that might have provoked a different response on my part.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Obligatory gif totally unrelated to the topic at hand:

T7oV6.gif
  • jameseylefebure
    Options

T7oV6.gif

is offended by your GIF and it's implied abuse/racism.
  • little_silver_bell
    Options
    is the poorly confused person :ohwell:
  • little_silver_bell
    Options
    asks why I'm not loosing weight when I eat 14 calories a day and exercises for 9 hours daily.

perhaps more exercise?

YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NET OF -3500 A Day *know it all user that doesnt really know it all* :noway:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Questions if mods are sleeping and wonders why this thread is still open.
  • MacGrad
    Options
    Writes post admitting he's "new to the site", and comments on how he originally joined the forum because someone said it was better than <insert competing forum>, but now realizes that people aren't as inclusive here as he was led to believe.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Angrily responds to a previous post without quoting it and no one has any idea what I am referring to.
  • jameseylefebure
    Options

perhaps more exercise?

YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NET OF -3500 A Day *know it all user that doesnt really know it all* :noway:

explains that can't exercise more due to not being able to get to the gym as has no car/lift/bus pass/train pass/bike/legs then gets cross because you dare to say that i have to do something to loose weight other than follow a fad diet.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

T7oV6.gif

is offended by your GIF and it's implied abuse/racism.

posts that i am offended that you're offended by a gif that i didn't even post. righteous indignation ensues.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Sneaks back to see if anyone has quoted her or referred to her quote..yes...leaves with self-satisfied smirk.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Righteously indignant at someone else's righteous indignation. That's MY turf, bud!

Edits in sentence that begins with "no offense, but" and proceeds to say the most offensive, insulting things that correlate only slightly to the original topic. Ends sentence with "just sayin. :flowerforyou: "