I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

You ALWAYS seem to have "extremely strong feelings" about topics in which you no direct knowledge, experience, or valid data.
    I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Exactly as I have stated above, you just like to ramble on the internet because it makes you feel better about yourself.
    Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong. Morans.

First, its "Morons" not "Morans"..this right here, shows your ignorance. You can't even insult correctly. Your strong feelings are fabricated lies that you conjured in your head just to create some sort of internet argument. I know your type, you refresh your page 1000 times an hour just to see how many pages you can rack up in the forums. You have no real contributions, you just want to create some sort of controversy to give your sad existence some perverse meaning.

Funny+angry+cat+pictures.PNG
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Erin Moran? Isn't she a drunk and homeless now? Are you calling us drunk and homeless? Or better yet, are you judging those who ARE drunk and homeless?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a witty and insightful post that a bunch of people will agree with and quote.

I disagree.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You ALWAYS seem to have "extremely strong feelings" about topics in which you no direct knowledge, experience, or valid data.

Exactly as I have stated above, you just like to ramble on the internet because it makes you feel better about yourself.

First, its "Morons" not "Morans"..this right here, shows your ignorance. You can't even insult correctly. Your strong feelings are fabricated lies that you conjured in your head just to create some sort of internet argument. I know your type, you refresh your page 1000 times an hour just to see how many pages your can rack up in the forums. You have no real contributions, you just want to create some sort of controversy to give your sad existence some perverse meaning.

Funny+angry+cat+pictures.PNG

Cannot tell if greatest troll or actual sensitive man
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a witty and insightful post that a bunch of people will agree with and quote.

x100

x1000
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Grammatical pedantry

Tighten stars and bars do-rag. Double-down on misspellings. Confuse "your" and "you're" but without sarcastic intent.

Someone writing something supportive of my position

ATTACK YOU DUE TO FAILURE OF READING COMPREHENSION!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there. I what you all did there.

Well played, Mayans.
  • secretlobster
    Options
    Tighten stars and bars do-rag. Double-down on misspellings. Confuse "your" and "you're" but without sarcastic intent.

It's page two, time to point out grammatical error. This is where we will veer away from the subject in order to focus on spelling except for a few stragglers who respond with one line to the original post because that's all they read
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I believe you are completly correct in your position. You may not be able to spell but you are always right. : )
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    A Moran distastefully showing her boobs. She has no class and is only doing it for attention:

erinboobs.jpg
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Erin Moran? Isn't she a drunk and homeless now? Are you calling us drunk and homeless? Or better yet, are you judging those who ARE drunk and homeless?

Goes off on an irrelevant tangent about how misunderstood and put upon is the drunk and homeless population.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    *Interjects completely random and unrelated topic to the thread in an attempt to feel relevant*
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options

^This^
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" THUMPERs MOM
  • secretlobster
    Options
    Links to OP's new post in Motivation/Support: "TOPIC: Rude people on MFP (rant)"
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Grammatical pedantry

Insert rant about how mean and unsupportive you are for said pedantry.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That can't be right. According to the Urban Dictionary, feelings are "Those damn things that show up when you're trying to have sex."
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Grammatical pedantry

Insert rant about how mean and unsupportive you are for said pedantry.

Insert rant about how your rant is mean and condescending and ironic!!!

Again reminds everyone to not feed the Troll!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So true.