I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm not here to contribute to the discussion at all but to check out people's profile pics and comment on the eye candy.

You and me both! Hi5!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I believe you are completly correct in your position. You may not be able to spell but you are always right. : )

Since I have no strong feelings about the original subject matter, and I am only here because all of the cool kids are posting to this thread, I will point out the irony of your own inability to spell the word "completely."

You can never have enough irony in your diet.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Posts something just because. Has no relevance but wants to be part of the game.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Reads entire thread and send a friend request to everyone I agree with and anyone with an attractive profile pic.
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Dear Posers, er, Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Brief because we all know you don't have the attention span for anything longer.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals (drunk, homeless, morans, or otherwise)

No derogatory references to sex, gender, boobies, vague feelings, college degrees that make you an expert, even if couched in humor (even if that's just in your own mind...we all don't think you're as funny as YOU do), will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes, no matter how true they probably are, about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines (that is, if you can read) please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future (this is relative and open to interpretation).

With "respect" (*snort*),

MyFitnessPal
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Anybody else look at OP's pic and think he looks like aladdin without the vest?

DAMN YOU! Now that you say that.......O.O
    :P
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm only here for the doughnuts. There are doughnuts, right?

OMG! How could you bringup donuts on a diet website!?! You are clearly trying to sabotage us all you big meanie!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    @Erin...For a second...you had me....kudos to you :D
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to jump in here to say something totally irrelevant so the guys in the post can ogle the t & a (which may or may not belong to me) that I prominently feature in my profile pic.

Carry on.

REPORTED!
    Cites random MFP rule that I never cared about before but I'm feeling insecure today after getting picked on by Preggosaurus so I had to do something to feel important.

now insists I'm leaving the thread for real!

ETA: some comment about how everyone is mean here.
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm only here for the doughnuts. There are doughnuts, right?

Nah, I think it's punch and pie

It seems I was grossly misinformed. Now I have to change my diary entry. I was really looking forward to doughnuts...
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdx9gxLogL1ryjwc0.gif

I LOVE JENNA MARBLES!!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Dear Posers, er, Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Brief because we all know you don't have the attention span for anything longer.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals (drunk, homeless, morans, or otherwise)

No derogatory references to sex, gender, boobies, vague feelings, college degrees that make you an expert, even if couched in humor (even if that's just in your own mind...we all don't think you're as funny as YOU do), will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes, no matter how true they probably are, about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines (that is, if you can read) please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future (this is relative and open to interpretation).

With "respect" (*snort*),

MyFitnessPal

Laughs despite my righteous indignation of the way the OP has been treated. <insert smiley>
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    decides to announce i'm leaving the thread to save face.

a sarcastic :flowerforyou:
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a witty and insightful post that a bunch of people will agree with and quote.

As I am a witty and insightful person I need to quote this response. This also means that I no longer need to read the rest of this thread as anything posted before my response is irrelevant.
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    And I'm just here to quietly observe the thread with great interest and take notes on a select few who will soon be receiving anonymous invitations to a secret cabal.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Rage quits.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdx9gxLogL1ryjwc0.gif

I LOVE JENNA MARBLES!!!

butthurt cause the point of my gif was missed
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Just break up. (Dani, where are you on this?)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    And I'm just here to quietly observe the thread with great interest and take notes on a select few who will soon be receiving anonymous invitations to a secret cabal.

I had to Google "cabal".

Shame on me.