Who ate like a BOSS today?

Options
AntWrig
AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
Who ate like a boss today and didn't track s***. If you ate "clean" or worked out to create a calorie buffer, don't respond. If you stressed over one meal or one day, don't respond. Everyone respond. I will start it off.

I know I ate about 4,000 calories. Who's next?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing at 15k between Saturday-Monday.
  • AntWrig
    Options
    I'm guessing at 15k between Saturday-Monday.
    That's what I am talking about! Who's next?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Just closed my diary - just a smidge over 4,000 with the remaining pre-logged food.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    3500 - 4000 easily. Yeterday too, I get to celebrate twice.. :laugh:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    4,200 IF I don't eat any more cookies :wink:
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm only eating chinese food, candy and chocolate today. Oh and I had a soda, Sara will appreciate that. :drinker:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    500 grams or so of chocolate. Jeff de Bruges.

The rest was a haze but salmon, caviar and fois gras were savagely plundered. Champagne was poured with abandon and the evening brought leek and potato soup, truffled pasta, a shrimp and avocado thingamajig and ice cream. A small child might have passed through. Baguettes were slaughtered, butter called forth for, and a wench or two kissed and bandied about. A fest. And not a calorie was counted, not even a tomato.

I am still tracking my running.

Edit: I hucked oysters but only had one. A chapon was prepared and gravied. A buche de Noel brought to ground.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Easily 4k today. Burrrrp.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Probably about 4500 today so far, and I'm not done eating. Probably about 6k yesterday, and 4k on Sunday.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have been eatin all the foods that I'm really not supposed to eat for the past 36 hours (I'm gluten I tolerant). It tasted so good, and I thought it would be worth it at the time, but now I feel like I have the alien squirming around in there (and smell a bit like it too).
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet but by the end of the day I'll be able to say I ate like a boss! I did yesterday as well. I decided I was going to enjoy the holidays and eat all the junk I wanted to get it all out of my system. Tomorrow I jump back on the wagon and prepare for "Jacked January" where I'll work to drop off some bodyfat pounds and look like a boss in a bikini as well!
  • AntWrig
    Options
    You all are making me proud. I knew I was going to get my regulars. I see some new faces! I enjoy like minded company, friends requests are on the way(if you add me!).

On a side note. I did a few songs on some Hip Hop WII game. Felt like a damn HIIT session. Was some good s***!
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many calories I ate but I am about to go into a sugar coma.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I had a feast fit for a KING!! I had cornish hens, ham,mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, kale, and biscuits!!

Did I mention 2 slices of cheesecake!!

Yes I also had seconds!!

REAL MEN EAT LIKE A BOSS!!!

King Herb
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Probably 9,000 over yesterday/today. I'm not done with cookies and tamales and wine yet, either.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    who the **** logs during Christmas? I mean honestly? Probably more than half of it is pure guessing.

Me? I've been eating like a boss since Sunday. I had 2 big family meals already today. I am also going to eat another meal before I go to bed. :)))
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'm such a wimp! I'm heading out for a run now, so that I have any hope of enjoying dinner. I'm still full from breakfast/lunch. :noway:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No logging for me! I set my limit at 'what I can eat without wanting to chunder,' which I felt was a reasonable goal :laugh:

Got the Christmas pudding, brandy butter and cream in, but my dad had to eat my Christmas cake for me.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I haven't tracked any food in about a week.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Fairly sure I ate my own body weight :) ahhh well....