Who ate like a BOSS today?

Options

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many calories I ate but I am about to go into a sugar coma.

THIS
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate 3200+ and woke up this morning feeling like craaaaaaap, so I held back and only ate 2800 today... LOL

"Moderation"

But there's some cookies and Bailey's in the kitchen... and you guys have really given me an excuse to be competitive and try to meet yall's numbers... Ah decisions, decisions!

Merry feasting!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The gym is closed today but that did not stop me from exercising. I burned 550 calories on the elliptical in my living room and I was under my calorie goal today...on Christmas! I will get fit, I will get healthy... No excuses. I'm very proud of my progress so far. I can't wait to post my after pictures <3 One hot Moma on the waaaaaaaay <3
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I did but I burnt over 900 calories this morning and still finished the day with a surplus!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am in the red across the board !!! I'm a BOSS!

ps I'm also going to guess come about thursday weigh in that 1 lb to go is gonna be back up to 5 to go. ..that part makes me sad...but I'll do it!
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Today I consumed basically an extra day's worth of calories. And it was tasty while it lasted. ;)

BONUS: I logged every gluttonous detail.
  • Djbass728
    Djbass728 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not only did I eat like a boss today - I had baileys in my coffee this morning - I very seldom consume alcohol......it was awesome!!!!! No guilt here.......I enjoyed cooking for family all day. Life is GOOD!!!!!!
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    BONUS: I logged every gluttonous detail.

Me too. Horrified myself. But it was fabulous.
  • kepirus
    Options
    I love this thread! Read every single response. Straight all BOSS status to everyone! I hope this shows others reading this, that it's okay to let your "hair" down a little. We all put in work. Enjoy family, enjoy food, and most importantly, ENJOY LIFE!

BOSS!

:-) ^This!
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    No clue how much I ate between yesterday and today, but based on the recent belly bulge appearance I'd say i've reached BOSS status. Not only did I not track, I even left my fitbit on the table ;)
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am still eating!!!
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    I ate everything and it felt so good! No counting calories or stressing about weight. I would eat, take a nap, eat, take a nap, and then eat again. Christmas was awesome. I wish I could do it again!

I'm at least 1200 calories over goal.
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much I ate. I didn't log a thing. But I do know that I had to roll myself to bed tonight.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    We had steak with mushrooms, baked potatoes and spinach. I was the only one who cleared their plate! I haven't had our traditional trifle for dessert yet, but after that I'll probably be between 3000-4000, didn't log and don't care how much. Back to the workouts tomorrow though. Even my husband was like damn when he saw my empty plate.
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Calories??? I had heard Santa magically made those disappear from all food for one day. :)

Seriously, I have no idea how much I ate, nor do I care, because I enjoyed every bite!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    No logging today...far too many bites of this and that to add up! Scared to step on the scales in the AM...yikes!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    When you have several family members who each have their own specialty Christmas food that they EXCEL at (chocolate covered peanut butter balls, peanut brittle, molasses cookies, Watergate salad, etc.), you don't just eat like a BOSS.

You FEAST!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Easily 6k today, probably more like 7k. (didn't log) and 3,750 on christmas eve c:
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many calories I ate but I am about to go into a sugar coma.

what she said.

and i enjoyed every bite!:D
  • OAmadeusAmadeus
    OAmadeusAmadeus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I logged all my stuff, but it was total guesstimates. Between the cookies and having to be polite and sample some of ALL the food at 3 different Christmas celebrations, plus going to the movies....yeah, nothing but red. And I'm totally okay with it.