Options

Replies

• Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Like a boss!!
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I had my third big meal for the week yesterday and ate creme brulee LIKE A BOSS. Also had it for a post-run snack today. Woot!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    always. ;)
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I had ramen noodles and 2 chocolate chip cookies.. woohoo, Im a wild woman!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I diiiiiid. I'm not weighing myself for another two weeks because New Year's is coming too. It usually takes me until February to recover from the holidays completely. Oh well, at least I enjoyed myself. :laugh:
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    So glad you posted this I don't feel that bad anymore that i HAVE BEEN EATING NONSTOP SINCE YESTERDAY. My tiny sister told me to stop binge eating. It is XMAS geeeezz.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have no clue the calories I ate today, but it included turkey, mashed potatoes, goulash, spinach gratin, stuffed celery, stuffing, gingerbread cookies, and apple crisp with ice cream for dessert.

And it was so good, and I don't regret it a bit.
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started off the week by eating an entire bag of Lindt truffles... and it's kind of all gone downhill from there.. I mean uphill. IT WAS AWESOME.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Logged around 2600 cals but probably double that in reality.

I can highly recommend the Baileys Bomb Desert (tastes like tiramisu) yum.

But I did eat some salad so that negates a lot of the calories and also ate off someone elses plate at one point so that means those cals belonged to them and don't count. Right? Right?:drinker:
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    Lawd I did! I still have a slice of red velvet left! Might as well finish it off like a BOSS for real!
  • JessLov67
    Options
    I ate a BUNCH of food and didn't ever care, because I got P90x for Christmas today. :D
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Between 4000 and 4400 or so, lol.
    Glad I am not the only one.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I would guess I ate around 4000 cals yesterday and again today. Yesterday I half *kitten* logged it and today I didn't even bother. It was nice seeing people I haven't seen in a year tell me how good I looked as I was stuffing my face.
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I sure did! 4.5 days of absolutely ridiculous choices! My countertop and fridge are FULL of every kind of tasty I can think of and I've been grazing non-stop! Can't even begin to imagine how many calories... Ugh. :sick:
  • paronfesken
    Options
    Calories: 5,376 Carbs: 82 Fat: 428 Protein: 293

;)
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    yesterday and today I have ate and drank so much there was no way I was gonna even try to log anything in and I am probably not done eatin junk yet!
  • DrHeadBang
    DrHeadBang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Logged the eggs benedict for breakfast then quit once I started in on the spinach dip and Lindor truffles. That was around 9AM. You can't beat holiday gluttony.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I tracked, about 5200. Mostly beef and pie
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i didnt even log today. and i am soooo HAPPPPYYYY =D i ate ALLLL the noms! aaaand im going to have MOAR pie!

Christmas calories dont count :laugh:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Easy 6000-7000 today.