Who ate like a BOSS today?

Options

Replies

• crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I've eaten ~4000 calories, not logged, and not worked out for 3 days. It was awesome. Back on track tomorrow!
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I won't even attempt to calculate the calories I ingested the last few days....

My menu consisted of ham, Noodles and cabbage with an ungodly amount of butter, homemade pierogis-cooked in butter with extra butter, mashed potatoes, green beans and almonds-with butter of course..cabbage rolls, mushrooms stuffed with bacon and cream cheese...And I had extra cream cheese and bacon filling left, and I may or may not have ate giant heaping spoonfuls before rinsing out the mixing bowl. And pecan pie.

It's the last holiday of the year that I indulge...So I enjoyed myself, and I'll start fresh tomorrow. :)

Merry Christmas/Holidays to all!
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I haven't tracked the last 3 days, but I'd say I'm averaging between 2000-3000 calories a day for those. I plan on getting back ontop of things tomorrow.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I don't know about eating like a boss, but I ate like a pig! No I don't regret it! Nothing a week of exercise won't fix!
  • kepirus
    Options
    I quick-added calories for hte day to total 3000 - but I have no idea, probably should be more. Enjoying my day with family! Wonderful dinner, sausage and biscuits for breakfast this morning, sister got my a bottle of wine I'm about to get into , and pumpkin pie soon! :-)

FTR, VERY impressed with those who legitimately logged, even with going over.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    LIKE a BOSS. Christmas is not for stressing out about food. I ate 100 frosted sugar cookies today and made a major dent in the spiral ham, from-scratch cheesy scalloped potatoes, and Parker House rolls I cooked yesterday. 'Bout to start hitting the champagne again, too. Joy today, gym tomorrow. It was an absolutely beautiful day with my family. :heart:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I've been grazing all day today and yesterday. Absolutely like a boss.
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've eaten ~4000 calories, not logged, and not worked out for 3 days. It was awesome. Back on track tomorrow!
    This^
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I lifted yesterday and today like I always do, and I can only hope my extreme surplus of calories has magically given me muscles.

But really, I couldn't even begin to track because I don't even remember everything that entered my mouth. I may or may not be referring only to food.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I dread when I log it...LOL! I know I ate like a KING today
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    5000 between today and yesterday, not much compared to some of you,
    but take into account that I'm tiny. I ate everything I wanted to, and drank a bit too much.
  • elizcarman
    Options
    After a good breakfast of raisin bran and skim milk it was all downhill - started with cheese and crackers, crackers and lobster dip, rolls with butter and then every dessert available including a couple of dozen (at least) chocolate chip cookies which are my personal weakness. And that was after dinner!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    MMM enjoying my wine and so excited for my alfredo sauce and left over Christmas eve ham. If you didnt eat like a Boss on Christmas you have serious issues! Love it and then tomorrow behave.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't a clue how many calories I ate today, I logged but they are just generic stuff from the database everything was home-made and terrible for calorie counters, LOL! We had foie gras gravy ... 'nuff said.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I lifted yesterday and today like I always do, and I can only hope my extreme surplus of calories has magically given me muscles.

But really, I couldn't even begin to track because I don't even remember everything that entered my mouth. I may or may not be referring only to food.

LOL I think theres like only 15 calories per load your good!
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I only had ONE meal today...I have a problem lately with gluten, and I ate a little bit of everything ...LOL....my major outward sign of an issue is ZITS...so tomorrow I will have zits...LOL...also, if I go gluten free now my test for CELIAC in Feb or so will be negative, which ever level it is...so I decided to just wait it out....just have to suffer thru it...besides I have a one month vacation, so I can do whatever I want...LOL...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and I only went over my cal goal by 233 cals
  • Anamaere
    Anamaere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOL logging? whats that? i havent been as bad as normal on christmas day (only due to it only being me and mum, the rest of the family was working or away), but am currently sitting here with close to 400g of tasty lindor chocolate and i intend on eating every last bit. got to love boxing day sales!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Boss eater, checking in for roll call.

(get it? Ha.)
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did. no idea how many calories haha :smokin:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Read every single response. Straight all BOSS status to everyone! I hope this shows others reading this, that it's okay to let your "hair" down a little. We all put in work. Enjoy family, enjoy food, and most importantly, ENJOY LIFE!

BOSS!