What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options
I blame the Jalapeno Popper. 230 cals per 3 poppers... I used to eat a whole box of you. That's about 16 poppers in one sitting. about 77x16=1232 calories. Goodness gracious. I would do that about once a week.

Replies

• supernaturalfan_91
    Options
    Chips are my weakness though ive come to outgrow them now.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Pasta and Ice Cream
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I used to eat it every day. And smoking, because I gave up sport while I did it since I couldn't run.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I used to eat it every day. And smoking, because I gave up sport while I did it since I couldn't run.

Same here ^^
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    everything I put in my mouth...whenever I buy a package of something, chips, nuts, Twizzlers, Reese's, ANYTHING, I don't stop till the WHOLE PACKAGE IS GONE...I'm trying to break that habit.... I LOVE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
  • blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    None to be honest. I just use to eat too much of everything lol,
  • ncruso24
    ncruso24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Any and all fast food. I would eat McDonald's twice in a day sometimes! Also, regular coke..I've come to love diet though.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I eat fairly healthy foods and always have. I've not really been overweight, but as I've gotten older I had started to creep up and I wanted to nip that slow-fat-creep in the bud. It's not one specific food that was a problem, just the amounts of it! :laugh:
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Chips, m&m's, and soda, I used to eat/drink a lot of that, nothing crazy on a daily basis, just that it all adds up.
  • justforme007
    justforme007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My weakness is breads and pasta, and soda
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Lasagna. Fml.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Beer. Prior to beer, I ate fried chicken, chocolate, even wine and other liquors. I was still thin. It wasn't until I started drinking beer seven years ago that I gained weight.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    None. I blame my desk job and lack of activity.

Lost over 60lbs and didn't give up any food that I like.
  • grouchoguy
    Options
    MORE!!!!!!!! ;-)
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Massive quantities of soda.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I was going to say all of the above. It would probably be safe to say all of the below as well. I guess that means I should blame myself and not the food?!?!
  • oliviamariex
    Options

Same here ^^

Joining the chocolate train...I blame chocolate too.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, cheese, and bread. Its those three things for the life of me I try to avoid but I always go back to it.
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Used to be fries but have given them up mostly for chips and salsa. I love salsa if only it tasted good by itself I would be golden.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    ice cream