What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options

Replies

• ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Cheese and butter.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I don't blame food for making me fat, I blame me for eating the food, too much of the food, and doing nothing to offset eating a ton of the food.

Amen, the food did not make me fat, the flat out being too damn lazy to burn it off did.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Used to be beer.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't blame food. I blame myself. I am a frickin awesome cook. not the foods fault I make it taste great
  • UKRaven75
    UKRaven75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Beer and KFC, horrible in Calories but scrumptious combo!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Lattes & Pizza. Nothing like drinking a meals worth of calories and then eating a meal as well.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Corn syrup. The stuff is evil bad awful.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Me. My lack of self control for eating too much of everything that I ate everyday. I am to blame, not the food.
    The most helpful thing I have learned at MFP is portion control. It is an eye opener to have learned about actual serving sizes. I love food. Preparing and eating it. I have since I was a child and helping my mom prepare meals for the family.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Me. My lack of self control for eating too much of everything that I ate everyday. I am to blame, not the food.
    The most helpful thing I have learned at MFP is portion control. It is an eye opener to have learned about actual serving sizes. I love food. Preparing and eating it. I have since I was a child and helping my mom prepare meals for the family.

Well, this is the real truth. :wink:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    None. I blame myself.
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, nut butters and cheeeeeese!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Bananas.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Gotta agree with everyone that says I blame myself, I am the only one accountable for my actions that led me to 560 lbs. and home bound. No one forced me to cram all that food (as much as 8,000 calories a day on average back then) down my pie whole. That was all on me.....
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Gluten, so I gave it up and see it as poison. I honestly do not have fear of gaining weight again since I removed my biggest weakness from my diet :) The hardest part it losing now, not maintaining.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Not sure if blamee is the right word but as far as food goes i went to McDonald's way way too often.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    None to be honest. I just use to eat too much of everything lol,
    Yep Lol I like food xo
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I blame myself. I still eat whatever food I want but make healthier choices on a daily basis but if I want pizza or fast food I have it just not as much.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a certain food, it was eating too much of them. But mainly potato chips, tortilla chips, and chicken nuggets/fries
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    I blame myself for shoving the food into my mouth.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I blame me. Not food.

It was ME that was lazy
    It was ME that drank nothing but coke for 8 years, all day every day...no water, no milk.....just coke... even had a bottle by the bed so I could get a drink during the night without leaving bed...... place lazy even more in here
    It was ME that thought I looked great despite my size

I can't blame anyone else or anything else.