What are your goals for the new year - 2013?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep up with eating a clean, healthy, vegan diet. I really fell off the wagon the last half of 2012 and my body shows it. I also want to get back to being in awesome shape. In May of this year, I was doing Insanity and kicking *kitten*. I also want to get back to running 3-4 times a week, strength training 4-5 times a week, and doing yoga. I want to lose the 25 pounds I have gained back. Last and most important, I want to work on my mental image of myself. I have body dysmorphia and really struggle with what I see in the mirror no matter what my weight is. To be healthy, I MUST change the way I see and talk to myself.

On a personal level, I am going to work really hard at paying off debt. I am also going to try to find a new job.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Easy to lose two dress sizes.
    to bench 80lb
    to squat 170 (150 done this year!)
    to single arm row 60 (at 45)
  • TopazCutie
    TopazCutie Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My Goals are pretty simple -- exercise regularly (at least 2x a week), eat healthy (don't binge) and less meat
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    To continue on my journey of becoming more self-aware. Id like to fine tune my body composition by increasing muscle and decreasing fat. Id like to add more protein to my daily diet. And finally, Id also like to develop healthier sleeping habits. Ive forever been an night owl and left to my own devices would go to bed at 3 am (notice time stamp) and get up at 11 am... But hard to do that in the working world!
  • CinScotland
    Options
    1. Lose the last 10 pounds (40 down)
    2. Go to yoga more frequently (30 times)
    3. Make sure to get my 10,000 steps in a day
    4. Eat more consistent meals
    5. Learn to cook (I hate cooking with a passion but I can bake, it can't be that hard, right?)
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    To continue on my journey of becoming more self-aware. Id like to fine tune my body composition by increasing muscle and decreasing fat. Id like to add more protein to my daily diet. And finally, Id also like to develop healthier sleeping habits. Ive forever been an night owl and left to my own devices would go to bed at 3 am (notice time stamp) and get up at 11 am... But hard to do that in the working world!

I hear you! I'm not a morning person either!! Don't know how people work out before work?
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options

same here!