nearing the end of 2012... *biggest MFP Pet Peeves*?

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    People that fr me and then delete me the next day

Ooops. :ohwell:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    The whole calorie counting and exercise thing... it's sorta annoying.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    The inability to block whomever you choose.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    People who can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes researching before coming to the forum to ask for help with the most trivial things. That's a good indicator of motivation level and a predictor of success....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Thyroid cleanses

ANY cleanses

Ok, yea, ^THAT

Detox anyone?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Thyroid cleanses

ANY cleanses

Ok, yea, ^THAT

Detox anyone?

I could really go for some shakeology
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Um...either this exists or I have just blocked all those creepers with my mind and you should hire my voodoo powers stat.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Thyroid cleanses

ANY cleanses

Ok, yea, ^THAT

Detox anyone?

I could really go for some shakeology

Just make sure that if you do any heavy lifting with that you don't bulk out now *wags a finger*
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    the "rate the person above you" type threads that go on forever with the same people commenting.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    the "rate the person above you" type threads that go on forever with the same people commenting.

Okay, I'm really guilty of this ^...lol
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Thyroid cleanses
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Suggestions for site improvement:

Make adding a message the default for friend requests. This would mean that users cannot 'send' requests without a message therefore people's biggest peeve is solved.

Fix the iPhone bug that results in your total days being reset if you only use an iPhone 4 to connect

Let us read forum posts from our phones

Allow users to up / down vote the responses to forum posts so good advice gets attention (green-thumbs) and bad advice is red-thumbed
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    People that send a FR but have a gazillon friends so they can never be supportive to me. I never
    see comments and eventually they get deleted. I like a smaller list that way I'm better connected
    with my pals and can support and encourage my pals better.

these are what i call friend *kitten*. thats my pet peeve.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    omfg, wtf is wrong with ya'll's thyroids?

pet peeves include.... um people talking about stuff i dont understand.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options

Um...either this exists or I have just blocked all those creepers with my mind and you should hire my voodoo powers stat.

Please share your wisdom. I covet your knowledge.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    People who post snarky comments and start fights on the forums. Some people need to learn how to respectfully disagree.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    threads about 1200 calories
    threads about starvation mode
    "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads
    members who have a million and 1 excuses.

^^^ Pretty much all this. LOL

I think my biggest pet peeve is people who want to tell me that how I'm losing weight is wrong, when I've lost almost 30 pounds and they've lost 5. Or even if they've lost more weight than me. How I lose weight really shouldn't bother anyone as long as I'm not complaining (about side effects or plateaus, or whatever) or telling them how they should be doing it (which I don't).
  • warrior63
    Options
    People who treat those of us who are scale-oriented with a main goal to be thin rather than super-strong like we are stupid. Yes, I do realize that we are few and far between. Excuse me, but I don't understand why is it okay for people to say that I should want, for example, strong legs rather than thin legs. I've never told anyone to stop lifting heavy just because it's not my own cup of tea.

Also, people who reply to a vegetarian asking for diet advice with something along the lines of "Dead baby animals are delicious."
    Good points...LOL
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mine would be without a doubt...... people who add me and never say a word to me. What is this Myspace circa 2006?

hahhaha love it!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Allow users to up / down vote the responses to forum posts so good advice gets attention (green-thumbs) and bad advice is red-thumbed

I really like this idea.