Commit to losing 1 pound a week in 2013 challenge

Options

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    one pound a week is great!!!! you can friend me as well just let me know its from this post!!! thank you all
  • karphl
    karphl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would like the support and encouragement. Started the day after Christmas and already lost but keeping it up is the problem. Thanks for the challenge.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok.... Group name: 2013 POUND A WEEK

JOIN IN!!!!!! :happy:

WELCOME EVERYONE!!! Please join our group!!!!!!
  • bethanyreeddilullo
    Options
    I'm a brand new member but I'd in. If I could lose a pound a week, I'd be lower than where I want to be but actually more in the "standard" weight . We can do this !!!
  • s02m03a05
    Options
    I am in!
  • greenskellz
    greenskellz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm trying to cut down about 20 or more pounds this year! My freshman 15 became 40 =( let's do this!
  • simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Nervous if I can meet the 1 lb/wk but I'm sure going to try!!! :tongue:

Current Weight : 160 LBS
    Goal Weight : 125 LBS
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am so in! We have a lot in common as far as our goals and our profiles! I began my challenge on 12/26/12 at 178 lbs. Today I weighed in at 176.2 lbs. At 1 lb a week I can reach my goal weight of 135 lbs before Christmas of next year. Please add me as a friend! Good luck:smile:
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • lgalloway1940
    lgalloway1940 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • lornaonthecorner
    Options
    I would like to do it to i'm 202 lb and would like to get down to 150 lb must do it this time, the photo is what I would like to get back to .
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Last weight on Sat 29th was 220.5lbs

Goal weight 160lbs

Honestly believe that I can lose 1lb per wk
  • snowwhite7
    snowwhite7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to commit. Thanks.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sure after quitting my meds I hope to loose all the weight i've gained
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :smile:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Here it is Janurary 1st, 2013 and my weight today is 234.4. I would like to get down to 175 by Dec 31. Looking to lose 2 lbs a week but I will settle for 1 lb. Good luck everyone and here we go. WE GOT THIS
  • Davidea76
    Davidea76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in on this challenge. I accept to lose at least 1 lb a week for the next year. I really just need a lot of support and motivation to keep me going. There are days when I just want to give up but every week when I get on that scale and see the numbers going down it keeps me moving on and setting that goal and accomplishing it. I cannot wait to be skinny on my graduation day from the University. It's going to be 2 awesome feats all wrapped up into one.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok.... Group name: 2013 POUND A WEEK

JOIN IN!!!!!! :happy:

WELCOME EVERYONE!!! Please join our group!!!!!!

Happy to report I'm 1 week in and I lost my pound for the week! Even after New Years food and beverage! :tongue:

We've got a GREAT GROUP going on..... If you haven't joined, PLEASE DO!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • snowwhite7
    snowwhite7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning!