Buffyintraining Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm in!
  • hickorydickorydart
    Options
    I'm in! I'll go join the group as well.

Current weight: 143.7
    Goal weight: 124

Will start this Friday but hope to lose at least 2lbs a weeks. :)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the group name: 2013 POUND PER WEEK GROUP

Search 2013 POUND A WEEK GROUP (not per week). Hope this helps! :smile:
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count Me In...I love a new challenge :happy:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    We are IN! My husband and I have been preparing for 1/1/13 to start our journey to good health. We are committed to losing 1lb a week each and feel that the support of this group may be just what we need!!! I weighed in this morning at 184.5 and he just over 300 - we NEED this to get healthy for our kids!!!

This is the first time I have tried joining a "group" on here. Can anyone please tell me how to check in and keep going? :smooched:

You can check in on THIS post, although I recommend you friend request others on this post. When you go to your home page, you should have a Facebook looking kinda page where you can post your thoughts and keep track of others. You can also join our group and meet up with others that ALL HAVE SAME GOAL... LOSE 1 pound per week.... :-).

Search group name: 2013 POUND A WEEK GROUP
  • amethystfairy
    amethystfairy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If I lose a lb a week this year I will have lost 52lbs and be under my current goal of 245 and will have lost 99 (ok well hopefully 100lbs)
  • DanielleNTim
    DanielleNTim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll join! :flowerforyou:
  • bjcl
    bjcl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How do we join this challenge? I would love to.
  • Irenedavis
    Options
    Strangely enough, I had already had this light-bulb moment myself and worked out that just losing 1lb a week I could lose a staggering 52lbs easily in a year...well, theoretically speaking anyway. I have tried lots of different diets in the past and frankly am just fed up now following specific fad diets, being told what to eat and when to eat and how much to eat, and fed up too of being swamped with the all the latest theories only to then find these are superseded by other fad diets and other latest theories. Guess there is a lot of money to be made in this weight loss industry. They have sure had a lot of mine in the past and although I have lost a lot o weight, its all come bouncing bag when normal life is resumed with a bit more weight besides....but NO MORE! I am taking control of my own diet in 2013. So will happily join this challenge - and see what evolves.
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting at 158, and I'm trying to get to around 130-135. A pound a week should be manageable - ESPECIALLY considering this is the beginning for me. I'm pretty active, but eat a ton of crap and drink too much beer. So ... 2013 is my year to start paying attention!
  • jas071283
    jas071283 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Perhaps this it the type of motivation I need to jumpstart my weightloss again.
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in. I need to lose 68 pounds to get to the top of my healthy weight range, so even if I get 52 of those completed it would be fantastic. I am getting married next year and would love to be at goal so I can choose the wedding dress I want instead of the one that fits.

Julie
  • elm731
    elm731 Posts: 5
    Options
    i would like to join :smile:
  • gousa
    gousa Posts: 1
    Options
    OK. I'm in, I have been doing well on my own 174.6. I lost twenty pounds since last year. SO I'm at my lightest since 2009, However, I want to reach my first goal of 150 and my final of 135 the healthy way. My goal is at least one pound a week.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I'm not going to be doing my first weigh of the year until next week, but I definitely think I can commit to a pound a week. I had lost 50 lbs and managed to gain it mostly back. :-/ How disappointing, but 2013 is the year to get it back together!
  • lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im in! I am 18 years old, 5'8" and 165 lbs... i think (I weigh in tomorrow for the first time in three weeks, yikes!). Aiming for about 140.
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! Haha I'm totally up for this :)