Commit to losing 1 pound a week in 2013 challenge

Options

Replies

• GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    We are IN! My husband and I have been preparing for 1/1/13 to start our journey to good health. We are committed to losing 1lb a week each and feel that the support of this group may be just what we need!!! I weighed in this morning at 184.5 and he just over 300 - we NEED this to get healthy for our kids!!!

This is the first time I have tried joining a "group" on here. Can anyone please tell me how to check in and keep going? :smooched:

You can check in on THIS post, although I recommend you friend request others on this post. When you go to your home page, you should have a Facebook looking kinda page where you can post your thoughts and keep track of others. You can also join our group and meet up with others that ALL HAVE SAME GOAL... LOSE 1 pound per week.... :-).

Search group name: 2013 POUND PER WEEK GROUP
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok.... Group name: 2013 POUND A WEEK

JOIN IN!!!!!! :happy:

WELCOME EVERYONE!!! Please join our group!!!!!!

Happy to report I'm 1 week in and I lost my pound for the week! Even after New Years food and beverage! :tongue:

We've got a GREAT GROUP going on..... If you haven't joined, PLEASE DO!!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm so THRILLED with how my challenge is growing!!!! So many of us making a healthy lifestyle our focus for 2013!!!! I'll do everything I can to help us all reach our goals but be sure to FRIEND EACH OTHER!!! REACH OUT TO ONE ANOTHER!!!! Having that SUPPORT on our bad days is going to be CRITICAL TO OUR SUCCESS!!!!!!!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    I'll join! :D
    My goal is 150 lbs - 37 lbs from where I'm at now.
    If I lose a lb a week, I'll be at my goal weight by September 13th, 2013.
    I weigh in on Fridays!
  • CHRISSYTKS
    Options
    I'm SO in. Everyone we can do it and lose the weight!
  • beachwalker8
    Options
    I've just joined and think this is a great idea. I'm in. Happy new year and good luck to everyone!
  • srcantgiveup
    srcantgiveup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just looking at the community and there it was my goal for the year.
    It is doable and it is just what I had already decided on. So, I would love to be
    part of the group too.

SW 253
    Ending weight 200 :)
    Bye for now, it is time to get my workout in..
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • JenSko2013
    Options
    I would like to join this. I have always struggled with weight loss and still haven't been able to find something that works. I'm starting at 228 and hope to get down to 175.
  • spoeld
    spoeld Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to join as well! Will weigh in Saturday :smile:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! Weighed in today at 278.6 but official weigh in will be on Friday!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am in!- My offcial weigh in days are usually Sunday's. I just gained back 5 pounds :grumble: .,....need to get back, and loose some more, SW: 200LBS, CW: 186LBS, GW: 150! Age: 22, height: 5"10'.... Just let me know exactly how to join and post my weight up (or weight loss)!
  • EKorun
    EKorun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge. In addition to being in a wedding this May, I have committed to my first full marathon this year! I would love to start that race without carrying this extra weight.

Starting weight: 163
  • EKorun
    EKorun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the group name: 2013 POUND PER WEEK GROUP
  • TheBestCarSinger
    TheBestCarSinger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will join your challenge!!!
    :smile:
  • shelvyparedes
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • tashadilly92
    Options
    I'm in! 1lb a week is definetly manageable! :happy:
  • fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in. It is much easier for me to commit and think about 1lb a week, than the total weight I need to lose!
  • lashawn845
    Options
    I'm in!:happy:
  • lolomama_
    lolomama_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A great way to start the New Year!
  • ssykim
    ssykim Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm at the same weight and have the same goal!