Updated Pics - 95 lbs gone, 5 lbs back on

Options

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look like a different person! Great job!
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! You look like a total different person. Very attractive. Excellent work!!!!
  • ilija139
    Options
    One of the best transformations I have seen. Totally different person. Impressive!
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    SW: 285 lbs
    GW: 195 lbs
    CW: 195 lbs
    Low W: 190 lbs (-95 lbs)

11_zps54a49eed.jpg

Total from start to end is about 20 months, but I am still working on adding a little more mass.

Total transformation!!! You must me proud of yourself :smile: Keep up the good work you look awesome :smile:
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, such an inspiration.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Y'know, with the weight off, you remind me a little of Jeffery Dean Morgan, and that ain't a bad thing at all! Might be the facial hair.
  • Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    holy moly! You look like a completely different person!
    Great job OP!!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Look at those muscles! go you :smile:
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    So how did you do it? I need to show my husband your pics. However he will get inspired.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible and soo much younger! keep working hard! :flowerforyou: congrats!
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are hot! Keep up the work :D
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Wow.. great work! You look like a new person!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    You look incredible.
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So how did you do it? I need to show my husband your pics. However he will get inspired.
    The short version is
    - 6-9 hours per week in the gym doing all kinds of training, cardio and strength -there's really no shortcut there.
    - Totally changed my eating habits. Generally, low carb, high protein, low sugar. I drink a lot of water, no booze at all, and I eat a lot of salad & vegetables.
    - No eating w/o logging it - that's just cheating yourself.
  • jessicaclark616
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    The short version is
    - 6-9 hours per week in the gym doing all kinds of training, cardio and strength -there's really no shortcut there.
    - Totally changed my eating habits. Generally, low carb, high protein, low sugar. I drink a lot of water, no booze at all, and I eat a lot of salad & vegetables.

Thanks! My husband has changed his eating and has lost some weight, but refuses to go to the gym. Hopefully soon he will go once I get to my goal. Excellent Job though! Very inspiring:)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The short version is

Thanks! My husband has changed his eating and has lost some weight, but refuses to go to the gym. Hopefully soon he will go once I get to my goal. Excellent Job though! Very inspiring:)
    well, IMO, you need to do all 3 to be successful.

Eat well, eat @ or under your calorie goal, and workout....cardio and strength. But I'm no expert.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!