Last Text You Sent

Options

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    To my son.

"Tell dad I'm on my way home now & I should be about 30mins, depending on how fast I walk it"
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    to my friend that said, "hey u up yet"
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    "I've been wide awake since 4am"
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    "Did you know Mary Queen of Scots croquet mallet was made out of a petrified narwhals horn? And Queen Elizabeth received one carved and bejewelled. It cost £10,000, the equivalent of a castle in the 16th Century, or £1.5 million today."
    I sent it to my friend at around 2am.
    Her reply: "Go the *kitten* to sleep."
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    "Oooo idea for how you can stay out the house part of the day: go see the Hobbit!!!! :) I hope you're having sweet dreams and hope your day is awesome! Yay for another 3-day weekend that starts in t-minus-11.5-hours."

To my boyfriend...who's still asleep at home
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    "Picking out the stuff for the wedding was my fav part; it was all the things I liked. It was the paying that was stressful. :p"

I'm in a wedding and me and the bride are chatting about wedding decisions. :)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    "Did you know Mary Queen of Scots croquet mallet was made out of a petrified narwhals horn? And Queen Elizabeth received one carved and bejewelled. It cost £10,000, the equivalent of a castle in the 16th Century, or £1.5 million today."
    I sent it to my friend at around 2am.
    Her reply: "Go the *kitten* to sleep."

WIN! That's the kind of dumb s**t I would send at stupid o'clock too! :smile:
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It was to my husband. I texted "call me now". My phone no longer dials out and I missed his call so I had to text him to let him know I was available to speak (he works out of state).
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    To my best friend: "Nice! :) What brand is it?" (she bought herself a laptop for Christmas)
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    "I'm casting positive vibes here...work with me!!!!! Yay!!!!!"

Talking to a friend about 2013 goals
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    To my sister:

"The price of gas starts with a 2 now!!"

It's $2.99, but I haven't seen a 2 at the beginning of a gas price in I don't know how long! :drinker:

Where do you live. I pay $3.99 for diesel. Gasoline is @ $3.49

I live in North Idaho :wink:
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    You and your fathead infuriate me, to a friend loll
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    That's how I roll.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    But the tigerssss commeee attt nightttttttttt with their voicessss soft as thundderrrrr.

After I saw Les Mis
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    To one of my best friends:

"And then these guys showed up. Snakeskin vest with a tiger hat & a man with beard for days" (with pictures)

Last night at the bar these two men were around. The man with beard for days had such a thick and long beard, it was ridiculous. Snakeskin vest with tiger hat must have been trying to prove that he's the ultimate hunter or something. They were my fave at the bar.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Ok, I think I can do it. I did all the laundry last night so it wont take much to pack. If I get sicker I'll just deal with it.

To my daughter. I woke up with Type A flu, that she gave me while here for Christmas, but we are supposed to go to a ski resort near her home in WI. We may end up sitting around the fireplace watching movies at her home, in our pjs while the guys brew beer. lol
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    "You Rule! Just checking. Get some rest in case you have a long night and Thanks! XOXO" To my Snowplower and friend...
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    To my friend "Not sure what that is...."
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    "Have fun?"

To my husband on his man date. :tongue: 4 guys crammed in a Mazda, going to a hunting store out of town.
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    To my SIL...we swap hilarious advice and typos from Thai fortune cookies ;)

"A real friend will tell you when spinach stuck in your teeth"