Eating right is impossible! I give up.

Options

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I agree with the folks who have replied that this is either a joke or gee, I'm at a loss for words too. If it's a joke, it's not funny. There are those of us on this site who are serious about making a difference in our health and you are taking up space.

This is the best thing I've read all day. I literally loled. My daughter asked what was so funny and I told her. She thought it was hysterical - she's 7.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I pity the poor fool who tries to "shush" me out of any kitchen. Bec mon chu!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Rich people problems

I know right!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    If you aren't planning on being there very long, then who gives a crap. Enjoy the variety of foods and get back to your routine when you get home.

Besides, PB&J in the shape of a pirate ship sounds pretty damn cool!

There's a whole lotta "wow, really?" going on around here. I thought the OP was hilarious. Then I read the responses. You know what's more dense than muscle or fat?
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Why are you on MFP? Where is your personal nutritionist during this disaster? What about your Personal Trainer, did you forget him at home or won't your parents share theirs? So many options you have to chose from.....I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you could borrow someone else's chef or get one of your parents' friends chefs to make you something you could actually eat. SHEESH, the nerve of this chef, not to create a menu of your liking! Some people's Personal chefs...the nerve!

agreed. nothing worse than an uppity personal chef. except perhaps an uppity butler.

AND HERE IS YOUR GREY POUPON SIR! NOW KINDLY MOVE YOUR ROLLS PLEASE! OOOPS, KINDLY ASK THE CHAUFFEUR S'IL VOUS PLAIT!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you can also fire that chef and get an english one :

"England has forty-two religions and only two sauces. " (Voltaire)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I agree with the folks who have replied that this is either a joke or gee, I'm at a loss for words too. If it's a joke, it's not funny. There are those of us on this site who are serious about making a difference in our health and you are taking up space.
    Yes! Before you know it, the site will have to start using CD's instead of floppies to store all of this garbage! :angry:
    Hey! Stop posting this nonsense! You're just clogging up the forums and making it take too long to download on my 1200 baud modem.
    Show off!

Ha! 1981 called...they want their...

...er....they want the...

...they just want you to be better.

(Really, the message was kind of garbled...I filled in the blanks as best I could, but I didn't have a lot to work with. Sorry about that.)
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You want to hear about a REAL pickle? A REAL tough situation? My Lovey and I signed up for a three hour tour once on a boat, and ended being shipwrecked with a bunch of common people for over a year. It was awful. Nothing to eat but coconuts. God bless an ingenious scholarly fellow that would come up with ways to help us get off of the island, but an insufferable imp would always find a way to foul it up. Thank God, we're home and able to have our chef cook for us again.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I heard there was cake here.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You want to hear about a REAL pickle? A REAL tough situation? My Lovey and I signed up for a three hour tour once on a boat, and ended being shipwrecked with a bunch of common people for over a year. It was awful. Nothing to eat but coconuts. God bless an ingenious scholarly fellow that would come up with ways to help us get off of the island, but an insufferable imp would always find a way to foul it up. Thank God, we're home and able to have our chef cook for us again.

That is a pickle! A three hour tour.....
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Why are you on MFP? Where is your personal nutritionist during this disaster? What about your Personal Trainer, did you forget him at home or won't your parents share theirs? So many options you have to chose from.....I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you could borrow someone else's chef or get one of your parents' friends chefs to make you something you could actually eat. SHEESH, the nerve of this chef, not to create a menu of your liking! Some people's Personal chefs...the nerve!

^^^ my thoughts exactly...
    Really?? If thats the worst of your problems then you need to get bent..
  • sjohnny
    Options

A previous poster ate it.
  • Crankstr
    Options

A previous poster ate it.
    :angry:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    But seriously, are some of these responses an example of the "HANGRY!" on the MFP forums that I've heard a lot about?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options

A three hour tour!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    But seriously, are some of these responses an example of the "HANGRY!" on the MFP forums that I've heard a lot about?
    I think there's a different word for it.
  • Crankstr
    Options

A three hour tour!

The weather started getting rough.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

^^^ Love this!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

A three hour tour!

The weather started getting rough.

The tiny ship was tossed?
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    R u for ****ing real!!!!

OMG we all have issues, real issues - you need to wake the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1