Let the booze times roll!

Options
Ok, I dont know about the rest of you but I am getting ****ign plastered tonight. One jack n coke down, a bunch mroe to go. So sit, get drunk and tell me something crazy about you. I've ****ed a female clown and a one armed woman. Also how ****ed up is it that my name is Hunter and I own a sporting goods store. Thats like a OBGYN being named Gina.

Replies

• WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    WTf, no one wants to get drunk?
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    you've ****ed a clown??? I dont think we can be friends anymore.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options

In my defence I was very drunk.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options

I ****ing hate clowns
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options

and I am assuming she was dressed as one while you ****ed? My worst nightmare.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options

I ****ing hate clowns
    Oddly enough so do I. Very creepy. But evidently I will **** anything that moves if I am drunk enough. Lol or at least i would in ym 20s! MAn I am starting to feel the drinks, lol
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Was she dressed like a clown when you did it?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Ok, I dont know about the rest of you but I am getting ****ign plastered tonight. One jack n coke down, a bunch mroe to go. So sit, get drunk and tell me something crazy about you. I've ****ed a female clown and a one armed woman. Also how ****ed up is it that my name is Hunter and I own a sporting goods store. Thats like a OBGYN being named Gina.

Look, I’m gonna be real honest with you, um, it’s been a long time since I’ve been with a man. Spent a lot of time with the ladies. Looking to get back up on that pogo stick, you know what I’m sayin?
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options
    Was she dressed like a clown when you did it?

lol no. well she may hvae been at one poinntt. i was hammered, ****ing hammmmmered!
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options

Look, I’m gonna be real honest with you, um, it’s been a long time since I’ve been with a man. Spent a lot of time with the ladies. Looking to get back up on that pogo stick, you know what I’m sayin?

I knew you wouuld get this,. i ****ing love ya.
  • amandasierweyant
    Options
    I lost my virginity to a red head named Chuck in the back seat of his truck just to piss my patents off( i was 21)
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is a very interesting thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAJOSCyTB0
  • amandasierweyant
    Options
    It didn't add the rest...i was drunk for the first time that night too... crazy night
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options

I knew you wouuld get this,. i ****ing love ya.

:flowerforyou:

As for the clowns....I got nuthin.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options
    It didn't add the rest...i was drunk for the first time that night too... crazy night

drunk sexx is the best
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    I lost my virginity to a red head named Chuck in the back seat of his truck just to piss my patents off( i was 21)

Did he steal your soul?
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    Options
    or wporse. if you cant rememebr. unless they were wayyy nasty then you dotn want to remmemeber
  • vizsla99
    vizsla99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Umm....I've never seen a female clown. Just sayin'...
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    did she have a special clown talent at least.. like blowing balloon animals out of her *kitten* or something?

Just, wow. A clown.. can't get over it LOL
This discussion has been closed.