Let the booze times roll!

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    "Tip it on back, make it feel good! Sip a little more than you know you should"
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i have never ****ed a clown, but i think it would be fun!
    i would deff be drinking on some rum & cokes if i wasnt at work all night
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Now that's some crazy ****..
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llienvdgzW1qa9fb5o1_500.gif

I'm going to go watch this right now. For the thousandth or so time.
    You know how I know you're gay?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ok, I dont know about the rest of you but I am getting ****ign plastered tonight. One jack n coke down, a bunch mroe to go. So sit, get drunk and tell me something crazy about you. I've ****ed a female clown and a one armed woman. Also how ****ed up is it that my name is Hunter and I own a sporting goods store. Thats like a OBGYN being named Gina.
    wow this post goes to show that some men really dont have standards.. they F*** anything that has a vagina.. good job for shwing me that i was right 80% men are just.. like... u..... pigs..
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ok, I dont know about the rest of you but I am getting ****ign plastered tonight. One jack n coke down, a bunch mroe to go. So sit, get drunk and tell me something crazy about you. I've ****ed a female clown and a one armed woman. Also how ****ed up is it that my name is Hunter and I own a sporting goods store. Thats like a OBGYN being named Gina.
    wow this post goes to show that some men really dont have standards.. they F*** anything that has a vagina.. good job for shwing me that i was right 80% men are just.. like... u..... pigs..
    i think....this is one of the most conceited things..ive read in a LONG time....your pathetic
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

Says the "woman" who is bearing all for mfp to see. Stereotypical *kitten* who acts/appears slutty and wonders why men are pigs.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    good job for shwing me that i was right 80% men are just.. like... u..... pigs..

Oh good golly.... *insert eyeroll here*
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol....im not conceited how was this conceited.. and also haha u 2 ladies probably have no idea how life works u just been kept inside a little bubble ur entire lives... ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?... listen girl with the short black hair.. u are VERY confrontational.. how old r u?... 35?... at what age will u grow up and accept everyone has different opinions?.. u dont have to attack everyone around u because u hate urself.. if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION.. i wasnt directing it to either of u... are u 2 ladies male?.. are u 2 ladies the ones who are saying u had sex with a clown and someone with no arm...? no?.. oh ok.. then stay out of it... :)
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    lol....im not conceited how was this conceited.. and also haha u 2 ladies probably have no idea how life works u just been kept inside a little bubble ur entire lives... ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?... listen girl with the short black hair.. u are VERY confrontational.. how old r u?... 35?... at what age will u grow up and accept everyone has different opinions?.. u dont have to attack everyone around u because u hate urself.. if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION.. i wasnt directing it to either of u... are u 2 ladies male?.. are u 2 ladies the ones who are saying u had sex with a clown and someone with no arm...? no?.. oh ok.. then stay out of it... :)

Me thinks you need to get some, honey.

Good luck with that...

lol
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

Hhaha. Oh you superficial lil girl. I love my life, my family & friends &my career. You and your opinion don't mean squat. I suggest if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, get off the message boards.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

Good luck with that...

lol

It will be easy for her... I mean after all 80% of the male population surrounding her are pigs and will bang her simply because she has a vagina. Duh.
  • RushBabe214
    Options

Good luck with that...

lol

It will be easy for her... I mean after all 80% of the male population surrounding her are pigs and will bang her simply because she has a vagina. Duh.

Oopsies...my bad.
  • jodfie
    Options
    if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION
    IM male...and I think you need to reevaluate that statement...cause right now all im seeing is rudeness and BAD energy....and if you think he(or i) am a pig why even waste the time to write that?.....ever heard of "if you have nothing good to say dont say nothing at all"...yeah...learn that statement...
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

Good luck with that...

lol

Oopsies...my bad.

;)
  • jodfie
    Options

Good luck with that...

lol

Oopsies...my bad.
    oh and....she still needs some...her attitudes so *****ed up no guy will touch it until theyre hammered as bad as workoutwarrior was last night ;)
  • RushBabe214
    Options

Good luck with that...

lol

Oopsies...my bad.
    oh and....she still needs some...her attitudes so *****ed up no guy will touch it until theyre hammered as bad as workoutwarrior was last night ;)

hehe...maybe even more so...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I find it both sad and amusing that some people have taken this so seriously.....You'd think that in the Chit-Chat, FUN and Games section you'd kind of realize the humor in here....guess not....

tumblr_lxyu3wyfGa1qcsp5b.gif
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The **** that happens when i am ****ed up drunk!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    IKR! Wooooo :)
This discussion has been closed.