what's ur weight loss reward?

Options
What is ur reward, for losing weight and getting healthy?

Mine....would be to wear a bikini on a beach down south....ahhh...smile K

Replies

• shakess
    shakess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Implants. My children have ruined the girls lol
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i´m gonna go on kajak after 20 kg(i got 10 more to go), and breast implants after 35-40 kg
  • kway610
    kway610 Posts: 162
    Options
    An obnoxiously expensive Gucci belt! :blushing:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

EDIT: To be very clear, I'm not saying that with any judgement. It's a serious response.
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    once i dropped 45 pounds I splurged on a pair of Chanel heels...so expensive so worth it!
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Spa day, new wardrobe and maybe some new pictures with the hubby since I'll be smaller than him for the first time ever.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have promised myself whatever I want at that time I will get myself (within my budget). I keep changing this goal: whole new wardrobe, a great vacation, week at a spa. I want to make a fabulous memory and take lots of pictures in my size 4 jeans & bikini!!! I am not a jewelry person so that wouldn't do much for me. I want an IPad but I think I am going to get it before I hit my goal.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Jeans. Nothing fancy, just a pair that fit. I haven't worn them in 14 years. (Elastic waisted pants have been my friends since putting on the pounds.)
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Definitely some new lingerie!
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    In the future: a navel ring to adorn my newly flat stomach.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Implants. My children have ruined the girls lol

Haha! YUP...and maybe a new pair of Brooks Cascadia 7's! :bigsmile: Boobies RULE! :laugh:
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    My wedding dress, a rib/side tattoo, implants (if I keep the weight off for the next few years after) and if I manage to get to 130-135lbs (leaving 10lbs or so till my goal) hair extensions.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    A smoking hot body?

I have no "rewards" planned.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Not being fat.

EDIT: To be very clear, I'm not saying that with any judgement. It's a serious response.

This.

Feeling fit and healthy is the greatest reward. x
  • julesf1
    Options
    My ultimate reward would be a tummy tuck. In the meantime....a day at the spa would be heavenly along with a tattoo.
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    New wardrobe and vacation! Perhaps a cruise!
  • shelleyspots
    Options
    I've been getting little presents for myself along the way: a pair of boots (finally my calves were small enough) a red dress, a mink stole (used from a consignment shop. Please no comments from animal rights people). When I finally get to goal, I'd like to go on a shopping trip for new clothes (I've been buying lots of thrift store and used ). I'd like to have a little "work" done on my neck (got some saggy skin there now).
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Not being fat.

This x100
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

This x100

x another 100. That makes it x 10,000
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow. You people are really elaborate. Mine will have to be that I can continue to fit in my clothes, and not have to buy new ones, since I can't afford them. Oh, and health stuff, I guess. :)