what's ur weight loss reward?

Options

Replies

• wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

This. But I had been thinking about getting my nose pierced before I started my weight loss journey so I'm thinking I'll do that when I reach my goal.
  • oliviamariex
    Options
    Being able to look in the mirror, and be happy with my body! I also plan on getting some smaller clothes. But really, the main reward is going to be the way I feel and look :)
  • alzaman5925
    alzaman5925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, though this will probably be a gradual process. To start with, a new pair of jeans. :)
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Just feeling better!
  • arianaalvarez85
    Options
    >WHEN< I get down to 150, I'm getting some rib tattoos.
    When I'm done having kids, and get back down to 150, I'm getting a tummy tuck!
  • dmandrews1
    Options
    My reward will be jeans that fit! I'm 5'0 so the jeans that fit me in the waist do not fit me in the length. Even when I buy "short" jeans. I'm hoping to get down to a size where the jeans will fit me in both the length and waist! It will be one exciting day(: Also, my reward will be feeling healthier and comfortable with my weight. I'm very stubborn and no matter how many times someone will tell me I look fine and that I'm not "fat" I will still not be comfortable until I reach my goal!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    1. Cruise to Mexico (just went on Dec 13)
    2. New clothes for cruise, including a new bathing suit

I went from a size 13 to size 6 in a few of the new items (175 down to 144). I'm now 9 pounds away from my goal weight of 135 but I've lost 30 pounds in 6 months so far. :-)
  • dmandrews1
    Options

I went from a size 13 to size 6 in a few of the new items (175 down to 144). I'm now 9 pounds away from my goal weight of 135 but I've lost 30 pounds in 6 months so far. :-)

I went to Cozumel last summer. I loved it. I hope you enjoyed it!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Let's see....shopping :P :)
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    There is no reward, it just is the same as everyday, only being able to do things more easily and have more endurance.
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Knowing that I'm setting a better example for my sons.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Looking and feeling better are really enough for me. Hey, I might even live a bit longer in a better state than I would otherwise.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm planning out mini rewards for every 10 lbs. Manicures, shoes, that kind of thing. I have some bigger rewards further down the line like a tattoo. For when I hit onederland, I plan to take an overnight trip out of town, or camping, depending on the weather.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    when i get 1/2 way, a Boudior photo shoot. When i get all the way there- new clothes. Clothes that are cute and really help bring the new me out more!
  • Grafty
    Grafty Posts: 28
    Options
    Would be the feeling of commitment / achievement that I've reached my target weight, and feeling fit and healthy. Also If I wanted to loss a little more I know what it take's to get there.,
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'll get a catholic school girl outfit to wear for my boyfriend.

Pics! or it didn't happen :tongue:
  • CLivingston722
    CLivingston722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A cute pair of jeans! So tired of the "mom jeans" that come up past my navel. Ready for some cute jeans that make me feel like a hot mama!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options

I went to Cozumel last summer. I loved it. I hope you enjoyed it!

That's exactly where we went! Very beautiful island! We had a blast....thank you!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Whole new wardrobe of beautiful clothes. I haven't worn high-end clothing in years, because I was either constantly gaining or constantly losing.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    When I hit 200lbs I get to shave my head again. Right now my face is too fat for it.