what's ur weight loss reward?

Options

Replies

• _sottile
    _sottile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A really big floor mirror for my closet!
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    6 pack abs will be my reward
  • RachelFrost1
    RachelFrost1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking good in a bikini, looking good in skinny jeans, and being confident enough to actually buy those things.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes -- skinny jeans, cute tops.

And being back in-shape. :)
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My husband and I discussed this years ago. Rather than yo-yoing, I waited until I was both ready and frightened enough of consequences to start getting healthy. We agreed that 2 pairs of cowboy boots were in order -- one when I'm around 190 for a while, and one when I'm down to goal of 135 or so.

I say 'or so' and 'around' because my body fluctuates 8 pounds during my cycle. Dammit. I think I am actually losing weight, however. I'm waiting for the scale to get the message.

With the cowboy boots, of course, are nights of going out two-stepping with my husband (the only person who has EVER been able to lead me on the dance floor. Truly. He's very good.)!

Natch, feeling and being healthier are also there, but those are more NSVs for me :)

Matti
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Pride in knowing I am fit and that I won't be in a huge wheelchair for my 30th. Being able to walk my daughter too and from school without having to stop (unless it's to carry her on my shoulders) because I am in pain.

When I reach my Ultimate Goal weight, a back tattoo and my sleeves. I want to be able to rock my body art.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    finally feeling comfortable in my body is my reward.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    my midway reward was a pair of lifting gloves.
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought new clothes in years, so when I lost the weight I bought a whole new wardrobe, and shoes. Felt great!!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i got a whole new wardrobe. Everything from underwear, clothes, coats, even shoes!:smile:
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    haven't thought about mini goals, but the tattoo on my ticker is my ultimate one. always wanted a rib cage, but need the body for one
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I'll get a catholic school girl outfit to wear for my boyfriend.
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When I get my arms toned enough I'll get started on a half sleeve tattoo. And once I reach my goal weight... dresses, dresses, dresses!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm going skydiving!!!! I'm so excited I could bust!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    BOOBS! :bigsmile: Once I reach my goal and maintain for a year I am finally going to buy my the boobs God forgot to give me Lol!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    looking in the mirror ;)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    A pair of UGGs and eventually a belly button piercing. :laugh:
  • one15ts
    Options
    having more of a wardrobe option. :blushing:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I will be going for a Russian Steam Bath with Massage and the Branches treatment. They take a bunch of oak branches and bind them all into a broom. They they soak the broom in oils and "oak juices" and the beat you with the branches. It's better than it sounds. I've wanted to do it for ever and this will be an excellent reward/treat for myself.
  • erinablitt
    Options
    Since I haven't died my hair in about 2 years and it's now a mousy blond/ light brown I'm going back blond! Hopefully I'll get there by my 28th birthday in march!