How often do you eat at Subway

Options

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    If I forgot to bring a lunch, going home to make something is not option at that time and I'm super hungry then ill go to subway. It happens once every couple of months!
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This thread is ridiculous. This is why I avoid F&N topics like the plague. People believe on so much false information that they make lodging weight a losing proposition. They make it so difficult that people give up after a few weeks. Sodium doesn't make you fat. Processed food doesn't make you fat. Fat doesn't make you fat. Stay under calories and hit your macros. it's so damn easy.

Damn Straight!

I agree with all of this!!! Some people with their opinions just make me angry!!! ;)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Extremely rarely - it's like a salt mine.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Never
    I make my lunch day before and bring it to work.
    If i cant bring it i buy stuff during the lunchbreak and make me a sammich
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    at most once a week. we have one in our university so I prefer to have that rather than the other food they sell on campus.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    When I have to...no more. Probably once every other month.

I prefer Chipotle bowls...but Subway does have decent reasonable calorie options.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Subway is way down the list. I'd much rather eat at D'Angelo (best part of living in New England,) Chipotle, Taco Bell, or a local deli.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Never. It's garbage.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten at Subway, I've never ordered a McDonalds (although I have eaten some).

I'm 41, where do I claim my prize? ;)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten at Subway, I've never ordered a McDonalds (although I have eaten some).

I'm 41, where do I claim my prize? ;)

You will have to share it with me, I'm 69 and have same outlook it seems

I did once have a Gregg's s meat slice thing, never again
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I am Jared to our east and west side locations here in my home town. I eat there about once a week these days but through 300 lbs. of my weight loss I was eating there atleast once a day for one of my meals, sometimes twice. Normally buffalo chicken or turkey and black forest ham and I for one was not put off by the price (5 bucks for a footlong sub). As far as the sodium, never tracked I single gram ever (never worried about it, no hypertension so I didn't see the point) Just drank over 125 oz. of water daily... These days my meal plan has changed, eating alot bigger variety of foods so don't venture there as often but still get a craving for my Buffalo chicken sub loaded with veggies... Enjoy!!
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This thread is ridiculous. This is why I avoid F&N topics like the plague. People believe in so much false information that they make losing weight a losing proposition. They make it so difficult that people give up after a few weeks. Sodium doesn't make you fat. Processed food doesn't make you fat. Fat doesn't make you fat. Stay under calories and hit your macros. it's so damn easy.

That's an ignorant thing to say. If it were that simple then people wouldn't be fat in the first place. A 12 inch sub from Subway can easily contain 1/2 your RDA of sodium. Most people don't know that. So at the end of the day you can consume double your RDA without knowing. Of course that's only for those who care about their sodium intake.
    It's more than just staying under calories and hitting macros. A carb is more than just a carb and a fat is more than just a fat. Where your carbs and fats come from is just as important as the amount. If you are OK with eating meat pressed together from turkey by products then good for you. Give others the chance to find out make their own decisions,
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I eat there about twice a month. If you like subway and what you order fits you calories, then go ahead.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Here's my problem with subway, I'll go and a few bites in I'm happy and my sandwich tastes pretty good, but then I get a few more bites in and my sandwich is gone. It's not nearly enough food for me. I could eat like 4-5 of them before I stopped being hungry and probably 7-8 before I got full. I'd rather make some lower calorie stuff at home and eat a lot more food for the same number of calories.
  • danevz22
    Options
    Big Subway fan here, I love Turkey & Ham on wheat bread with sweet onion or bbq sauce.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Practically never... I think they use inferior quality ingredients and their sandwiches taste like they came from a gas station pre-packaged deli.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    There is subway right next to my job, I haven't ate there since I started tracking my food. SUBWAY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I eat pita's from the pita pit and pita factory. Better option than subway. looooove them
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    You will have to share it with me, I'm 69 and have same outlook it seems

I did once have a Gregg's s meat slice thing, never again

I know nothing of the Gregg thing but I've sure as hell kicked my body hard in the past, I could get away with it then too ....

I way prefer to prepare my food at home these days, sure you can lose weight eating anything but it doesn't compare to knowing what is in there.

But hey, Subway can work in context, etc ...
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This thread is ridiculous. This is why I avoid F&N topics like the plague. People believe in so much false information that they make losing weight a losing proposition. They make it so difficult that people give up after a few weeks. Sodium doesn't make you fat. Processed food doesn't make you fat. Fat doesn't make you fat. Stay under calories and hit your macros. it's so damn easy.

GOOD POST!