• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    People I don't even know calling me: honey, sweetie & babe
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I have had to get used to that and stop gritting my teeth after I moved to the south. I also hate when people say "bless their heart" when they really mean "stupid a-hole"
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options

People calling me dear. Only my father gets to call me dear.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When people smack, crunch, suck on their teeth or eat with their mouth full. I could just scream!!!!

Greedy people at work that is always trying to see what you are eating and staring at it. Or when they ask to use your food supply at work and never bring their own. They know they have to eat lunch.

Passive Aggressive people.

Squats/Lunges lol!

Telemarketers

Raised toilet seats or not raised toilet seats with urine on it!!! The men at work are so lazy, Hello!!!! Just raise the seat.

Shaving my Legs!!!! lol! Even though I hate it I do it every other day. (didn't want people to think I had hair on my legs)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Getting older annoys me...yes I know it's better then the alternative, but In my head I feel the same but the mirror and my joints are telling me otherwise :grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    They took away being able to wear headphones at work from us so I have to sit all day listening to everyone complain about things. I really really need them to cancel everyone out.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    duplicate posts
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    People on cell phones or texting when they should be watching where they are walking (or driving!)

my new bestfriend :)
  • jewelinvic
    Options
    The air conditioner being on at work when it is 40 degrees F outside:grumble: WTH :explode:
  • jewelinvic
    Options
    My boss opening and leaving the box of Girl Guide cookies on my desk!

I ate my cottage cheese & mango. I hid the cookies :bigsmile:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    [/quote]

Endless news coverage of Tiger Woods returning to Golf is annoying the fire out of me right now.
    [/quote]

That's all they are talking about at my work today.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    The air conditioner being on at work when it is 40 degrees F outside:grumble: WTH :explode:
    Exactly. :noway:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    My political Science class and the people in it who CONSTANTLY agrue with the professor! Especially the guy who claims to have worked with Obama in Chicago and knows that he is evil and out to take over the world. He always ends everything with "Trust me, I know him" :noway: I wonder how does someone go from working IN politics to taking a basic level political science class at a community college on a friday night? Seems backwards to me, but hey, I don't know any presidents.
  • Kyliemish
    Kyliemish Posts: 29
    Options
    Being tickled! I HATE it!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    No one following me on twitter at the moment and the word "redonkulous" being stuck in my head. :grumble:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Those stupid automatic flushing toilets that flush as soon as you sit on :sick: them..totally gross..

What annoys me with these same flushing toilets. Yah it's all good, hands free, automatic flush.

What about when the automatic flush/sensor doesn't work. The button doesn't work, and you wave your hand in front of the sensor and it still doesn't flush.:mad:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    When people drive slow and when you go to pass them they speed up...gets me a little road-raged.
    Very similiar except I use Cruise control alot on the highway.

People who speed up, pass me, and slow back down slower than the speed I am driving.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    :grumble: annoying me currently.....justin bieber's baby song....ugh!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    :grumble: and double posting stinking reply button
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    When people are totally trying to be rude and say " I'm not trying to be rude, but...." or " I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but..."
    You know what? That's EXACTLY what I do if i'm trying to be rude or tell you what to do!!