Things That Annoy Me!

Options

Replies

• Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    People who text/talk on their cell phone while driving. (without a handsfree device)
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    And the #1 annoyance of all time - people who take rant threads/annoyance threads personally!!!

It's not all about you honey. Really, it's not! (Or if it is, then maybe do something about it!)

My last b*tch of the day. :smokin:
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    People that complain to me that they have been on shift too long on Friday night. I am the last one to leave, and I get here 1-2 hours earlier than swing shift. Preach to the choir all you want, but don't preach to the preacher =P
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    1. People who put leashes on their kids
    2. People who don't use their blinker and drive 40 MPH on the highway
    3. Liars
    4. Spiders
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    3. Liars
    4. Spiders

funny story about the leashes on the kids thing. When my sister was about 3 my parents took her to the science museum and put one of the harnesses with leaches on her. She got down on all fours in the lobby and started barking like a dog. To say the least they never did it again and she paved the way so I didn't get it either.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    People who don't wash their hands after using the facilities..and no, running your hands under the taps for a second and using no soap doesn't qualify as washing them, c'mon people this is just disgusting! I see it daily in the gym locker rooms, then they head out to the cardio machines..lovely :sick:
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    People who don't let someone out in traffic after I let THEM out.
    And when you don't get the "thanks" wave from the person you just let out!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    When I let my cat out and five minutes later she is looking in the glass door wanting to come in...I open it to let her in and she walks the other way. What a little sh1t!!! :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just remembered another thing that annoys me. When I'm out running on a trail, and there's a group walking in front of or towards me, and they don't move to let me go through. Or, when someone's in my direct path coming at me on the trail and they don't move. You are supposed to walk/run like you drive...stay to the right and no one gets hurt!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Those stupid automatic flushing toilets that flush as soon as you sit on :sick: them..totally gross..
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When people drive with their blinkers on.
    When people brake when there is a green light.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    When people learn that I'm a veggie and start boasting about how they hunt, eat hamburgers, and call me weird. I don't approach people eating meat and try to force them to eat vegetables.

I especially hate when people say stupid *kitten* like, "How do you think that carrot felt when it was ripped from the earth away from its little carrot family?" And when they poke fun of organic food, show overly dramatic empathy for my not being able to "enjoy" the garbage that they eat.

Don't feel sorry for me! I'm not missing anything but obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and everything else that comes from processed "food". I feel good and that is more important to me than stuffing a cheeseburger, fatty fries, and pepsi down my gullet. I fail to see the enjoyment in making oneself sick. I actually feel more sorry for those who say they feel sorry for me.

Sorry for ranting, but this happened this morning. And Sunday. And last Friday. And I'm sure it will happen again this week. It is very annoying.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    When people wear their sunglasses inside for no particular reason at all.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    When people drive slow and when you go to pass them they speed up...gets me a little road-raged.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    When people wear their sunglasses inside for no particular reason at all.

I had my eyes dilated a few weeks ago and DH and I stopped for lunch afterwards... I felt like a total douche wearing my sunglasses in the restaurant... :laugh: :laugh:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    1. Creepy men stalking me through the grocery store.

2. People staring at you like you're a crazy for doing your daily walk on their stretch of the road.

3. Walmart in general
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Almond Milk, Tofu Milk , etc. IT AIN'T MILK. Call it Tofu Juice or Almond Nectar, but.....IT AIN'T MILK!!!

Creepy men stalking CreativeRedhead through the grocery store.

90% of Reality TV. Come on, bring back Barney Miller, Hill Street Blues, even Jerry Mathers as the Beaver for cryinoutloud.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Walmart in general

Skinny b*tches who laugh at me as I take my walk

People who don't close their office doors when they have colds, and all I can hear (and my clients can hear) is the person sneezing, coughing, clearing their throats, and blowing their damn noses (GO HOME IF YOU'RE SICK).

I think Almond Milk might annoy me (my husband called it nut juice last night) :laugh:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    3. Liars
    4. Spiders

funny story about the leashes on the kids thing. When my sister was about 3 my parents took her to the science museum and put one of the harnesses with leaches on her. She got down on all fours in the lobby and started barking like a dog. To say the least they never did it again and she paved the way so I didn't get it either.

OMG! That is freaking hilarious :laugh:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Almond Milk, Tofu Milk , etc. IT AIN'T MILK. Call it Tofu Juice or Almond Nectar, but.....IT AIN'T MILK!!!

Creepy men stalking CreativeRedhead through the grocery store.

90% of Reality TV. Come on, bring back Barney Miller, Hill Street Blues, even Jerry Mathers as the Beaver for cryinoutloud.

Awww....thanks :happy:

Endless news coverage of Tiger Woods returning to Golf is annoying the fire out of me right now.