Friends with benifits

Options

Replies

• childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ummm you guys are scaring me. I did see a binder in her car the other day, one she uses at college, it had a picture of me and her at a crossfit challenge. Didn't think much about it cause there were a few other pics under the plastic...but there was a heart kind of by my pic now that I think about it.

9.5/10 on the troll thread.

Outstanding sir.

Not sure what that means...Sry I'm new on here.
    Please ask Joylia for a fine description...
    ;)

LMAO! I'll be glad to give it to you if you want....and yes, I said that all dirty like too :P

sayit again..S L O W E R
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Been with good friends. It was purely sexual and we both knew from the start that this wasn't permanent or anything. When we end it, it doesn't really hurt but being it another human being and you being one too and intimacy involved, its natural to have some feelings. However from a purely sexual PoV it is possible and safe imho
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm not SAYING that you are trolling here, but I think its pretty suspicious/funny after the bodyguard-gun twirling fiasco you posted on in the forums last night lol

Wait..this is the same guy? I thought his name was faithful or something like that..O.O...oooooooo sneaky sneaky sneaky
    yep. I looked at his pics yesterday. same ones as this guy but he deactivated that account. I should be an investigator lol
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/829211-bored-on-duty
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's the only kind of "relationship" I ever have.
    Nobody gets closer than FWB for me.

my 2 cents.
  • intrepidity
    Options
    I'm not SAYING that you are trolling here, but I think its pretty suspicious/funny after the bodyguard-gun twirling fiasco you posted on in the forums last night lol

Wait..this is the same guy? I thought his name was faithful or something like that..O.O...oooooooo sneaky sneaky sneaky
    yep. I looked at his pics yesterday. same ones as this guy but he deactivated that account. I should be an investigator lol

Not sure what all this means. But thanks for the feedback. You're cute btw :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    That's the only kind of "relationship" I ever have.
    Nobody gets closer than FWB for me.

my 2 cents.

Cool cool...I guess... :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

How can you not know what this means?
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

How can you not know what this means?

Cause he be trollin trollin trollin
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work out unless the friend is a prostitute. Women always fall in love when they have sex. They see it in a different way than we do.

You sound like a man with a lot of experience with prostitutes.

This is not true, BTW.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Just read this thread. HILLARIOUS...
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Thanks again for all the feedback guys. Gotta hit the sack. Very eye opening.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    never works out............ from my own personal experience.
    jealously is a major concern
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Nope!!! Maybe I have no shame, but I'm seeing someone right now and we both know that there is no future there, just great here and now sex. Nothing unhealthy about that and we both have a great relationship/friendship because of it
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work out unless the friend is a prostitute. Women always fall in love when they have sex. They see it in a different way than we do.

This is not true, BTW.

Hmmm I've never had sex with a prostitute. I know prostitutes can't fall in love with a john because they are doing it for money not for pleasure. But I've seen on Dr. Phill and other research i've done leads me to believe that women are more emotional than men when it comes to sex and to men it's just a physical satisfaction. Everyone is different of course but the stats for those reports are taken from a big majority of women. From my experience everyone I've ever had sex with fell in love even if it was supposed to be a casual thing. The more sex you have the more they fall in love. You can pretty much say that the definition of love is what a woman thinks when a man is ****ing her. Excuse my language.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    It seems that Internet trolls go to sleep when discovered, like 'real' trolls turn to stone in daylight :laugh:

My personal experience is that FWB can work out fine if you're seeing other people and it really is just FWB, not the only way to sleep with someone you're crazy about.

As for sleeping with a student, been there too, but he wasn't in my class, was only eight days younger than me and his parents were fine with it.

It kind of saddens me that a troll's fantasy is so dull that it matches up with my real life! :laugh:

Or this one could be real and only the body guard was a fantasy? The wonders of the Internet....
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    "I've seen on Dr Phil and other research" leads you to believe "women always fall in love when they have sex"?!

This is quite possibly the most foolish research I have ever heard cited, especially given to support such a truly ignorant perspective. You can say that in your case 100% of women you have slept with have fallen for you. But to take your experience (plus your farcical research) and say that's how the whole world works is both incredibly arrogant and patently illogical. By the way, it is 100% of men in my experience, but I'm not running around making easily disproved claims. My very existence disproves your argument.

Okay.

I'm done now.

This is not true, BTW.

Hmmm I've never had sex with a prostitute. I know prostitutes can't fall in love with a john because they are doing it for money not for pleasure. But I've seen on Dr. Phill and other research i've done leads me to believe that women are more emotional than men when it comes to sex and to men it's just a physical satisfaction. Everyone is different of course but the stats for those reports are taken from a big majority of women. From my experience everyone I've ever had sex with fell in love even if it was supposed to be a casual thing. The more sex you have the more they fall in love. You can pretty much say that the definition of love is what a woman thinks when a man is ****ing her. Excuse my language.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    "I've seen on Dr Phil and other research" leads you to believe "women always fall in love when they have sex"?!

This is quite possibly the most foolish research I have ever heard cited, especially given to support such a truly ignorant perspective. You can say that in your case 100% of women you have slept with have fallen for you. But to take your experience (plus your farcical research) and say that's how the whole world works is both incredibly arrogant and patently illogical. By the way, it is 100% of men in my experience, but I'm not running around making easily disproved claims. My very existence disproves your argument.

Okay.

I'm done now.

This is not true, BTW.

I meant a big percentage. I havent slept with many women throughout my life if you are insinuating that I said that and however many men you've slept with well I don't know and I wouldn't put it past you that you have or haven't but congratulations on scoring your points if you think it's cool to make men fall in love or if you think the whole friends with benefits thing is cool. To each their own. I had my teenager years and as a 30 year old man I don't think it would be fun for me to be out in one of those friends with benefits relationships. People always get hurt like that.
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    "Women fall in love everytime they have sex"

I have never heard such a ridiculous statement in my life.
    Women are just as capable of no strings sex as men

Don't flatter yourself into believing it always means something!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Soooooooo, of all the women you've had sex with, the only ones that didn't fall in love with you immediately were prostitutes. Got it, check.

magic.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

uh oh! someone is digging himself a hole

Stop-Digging21_zpse7a28ea7.jpg
    I meant a big percentage. I havent slept with many women throughout my life if you are insinuating that I said that and however many men you've slept with well I don't know and I wouldn't put it past you that you have or haven't but congratulations on scoring your points if you think it's cool to make men fall in love or if you think the whole friends with benefits thing is cool. To each their own. I had my teenager years and as a 30 year old man I don't think it would be fun for me to be out in one of those friends with benefits relationships. People always get hurt like that.

stopdigging2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.