What is Curvy?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    KIM KARDASHIAN, JENNIFER LOPEZ AND BEYONCE ARE ALL GOOD ICONS FOR THEIR CURVY FIGURES.

IN MY OPINION IT IS BETTER TO HAVE BUM AND BOOBS RATHER THAN JUST SKIN AND BONES....AS LONG AS THERE ISN'T A MATCHING JELLY BELLY....MY PROBLEM ATM :P

LOUD NOISES!!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    KIM KARDASHIAN, JENNIFER LOPEZ AND BEYONCE ARE ALL GOOD ICONS FOR THEIR CURVY FIGURES.

IN MY OPINION IT IS BETTER TO HAVE BUM AND BOOBS RATHER THAN JUST SKIN AND BONES....AS LONG AS THERE ISN'T A MATCHING JELLY BELLY....MY PROBLEM ATM :P

LOUD NOISES!!

:laugh: thats what I was thinking
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What is your opinion of curvy? Is it a specific size? Shape? I wonna know!

you asked for MY OPINION and so here it is.

Two types of Curvy

1) Fat chicks who call themselves curvy when they should be calling the stairmaster while putting down the dunkin donuts. Most girls who call themselves curvy fall into this category (this category also includes chicks who think every guy is after her when really... we're not. Or, we're trying to talk to her to ask her to move out of the way so we can talk to her friend)

2) The REAL curvy girls. These are just that. Curvy. They're not slim stick thin. They're not overweight or obese. They're fit but are not RIPPED either. It possibly have something to do with the bone structure/genetics but they look HOT to me (and so do other body shapes/types who are fit).

I love #1 :laugh:
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Two types of Curvy

1) Fat chicks who call themselves curvy when they should be calling the stairmaster while putting down the dunkin donuts. Most girls who call themselves curvy fall into this category (this category also includes chicks who think every guy is after her when really... we're not. Or, we're trying to talk to her to ask her to move out of the way so we can talk to her friend)

2) The REAL curvy girls. These are just that. Curvy. They're not slim stick thin. They're not overweight or obese. They're fit but are not RIPPED either. It possibly have something to do with the bone structure/genetics but they look HOT to me (and so do other body shapes/types who are fit).

Too funny!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh.....what does it matter?

to some, it's a VS model -
    vnm2011400330jpg1321438176.jpg

to others it's Kim K. -
    article-1296197-0A8102B2000005DC-805_468x717.jpg
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    To me, you don't have to be a size 14 to be curvy. A woman to me is curvy when they have a smaller waist and wider hips and chest.

I find this woman to be curvy

949275046157464902sS9bxyKc.jpg

And this woman to be curvy:

tumblr_m17ocdM9Gd1rntqcmo1_500.jpg

There are different body shapes and these shapes come in all sizes. You can be an hourglass shape at a size 14 and at a size 5.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

to others it's Kim K. -

Thank the lord for Alessandra Ambrossio! And for whatever crap she is wearing. I dunno why but everytime I see her and Kate Beckinsale I just wanna reach out and just wash their butt...
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Two types of Curvy

Hi Taunto!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

to others it's Kim K. -

Oh God bless you. See now that's what these forums are all about!
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Two types of Curvy

#1 is FUNNY cause its true :)
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    to me it means she's not flat, no matter how thin haha
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I don't care.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Round is a shape, made up of curves. I am round. does that make me curvy??:tongue:
  • taunto
    Options
    I don't care.

I feel that this post is like when girls try to fish for things on Facebook

Emo girl: UGH... My life sucks and I don't know why bad things happen to me!!!111!!!
    Guy: Hey what is wrong?
    Emo girl: I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT! GAWD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options

to others it's Kim K. -

These are good examples of curvy. One is tall and curvy and the other is short and curvy.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    HOLY JESUS! Why do you give a flip what random interwebbers think curvy means? This *kitten* gets thrown around these forums every thirty seconds and always ends up exactly the same way. Curvy means whatever you want to tell yourself it means.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

women-body-shapes-types-5111.png

^^^^This is ridiculous. And petite is not a shape. It just refers to height. Will the nonsense ever end? Or does it just keep getting loonier and loonier.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I don't care.

Emo girl: UGH... My life sucks and I don't know why bad things happen to me!!!111!!!

:laugh:

I'm way past fishing
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    My opinion - if your belly is bigger than your boobs or butt...its fat...not curve.

If your boobs and butt are bigger than your belly - thats curvy.
  • taunto
    Options
    I don't care.

:laugh:

I'm way past fishing
    I don't care.