New Year's Eve on MFP

Options

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Counting my toes. I swear I had 21 of them at one point....

I know a guy with a major foot fetish. You are his dream woman. :laugh:
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'll be at work until 10:30 and then home to ring in 2013. The best part about NYE is watching The Honeymooner's marathon!!! :)
  • newfette81
    Options
    World Juniors Hockey Canada Vs. Russia... doesn't get any better than that!

oh and the BF's homemade wings... nom nom nom
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    At work till 11pm and doing a flip so back at 7am. No going out for me :)
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    At home, reading, watching TV, Facebooking, posting with MFP friends, reading posts but NOT eating. :-}
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Staying home here as well. Season Five of The Wire on the tube and a couple of beers for him and Frescas for me. We'll probably stay awake long enough for a Happy New Year kiss...
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    my niece invited me to do fireworks with her but i'will probably just go to bed around 9 or 10 like i always do
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Staying in, drinking sparkling grape juice and eating a meat/cheese tray with my boys...hubster is working overnights tonight. Here's to the stay at home partyers! :drinker:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Staying in here I am not a party animal anymore and hubby was up to late last night watching baby pigs born, so he has crashed already. I will play on my computer for a bit, watch the ball drop and go to bed. Happy New Years!!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I'm staying home, too. Drinking wine and planning on watching Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin do their yearly countdown. I love watching her embarrass the hell out of him :heart:

Cover charges are everywhere - why would I want to pay to enter a bar that I always get in for free? Plus, I can get drunk with no shame without having to figure out how to get home. It's a win-win!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am never one to go out for NYE, I will be safe in my bed. Also I worked today and will work tomorrow so no hangover for me.

And SyFy is doing Twilight Zone!!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Staying in, drinking seltzer, and listening to my new Straight No Chaser CD while reading/posting here on MFP. Will log off around ten or so to watch the tube until the ball drops, I pop open a bottle of sparkling moscato and raise a glass with Mum - then off to bed! :drinker:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Drinking and catching up on Nikita on Hulu.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Staying home with my hubby & enjoying a quiet night - until the fireworks & gunfire goes off at midnight, which I hope to sleep through.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Kids are trying their hardest to stay awake (I wish they would just crash). Hubby is waiting to put a movie on that I will no doubt hate....so here I am. LOL.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    No plans....for us its just like any other night except the b/f doesn't have to work tomorrow so we can sleep in.

Enjoy your New Years!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Working remotely from a lovely little couch fort in my living room...right after I finish this tea.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am hanging out with you guys!! =)
  • s_hannon
    Options
    Eating take out and drinking some really delicious local wine.
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    staying in by myself, reading, maybe watch a film or series online, going to bed before 12 i think.