What are you actually doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Posted up on my comfy couch with some alka seltzer, kleenex,.and a few good cheesy horror flicks to spice up the Twilight Zone Marathon. Nasty end of year cold virus...an hour and ten here till midnight.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Playing WII games with my kids and enjoying a glass of wine. Happy New Years to all !
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Just watched "The Lincoln Lawyer". It was a film I've always meant to see. Very entertaining.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    drinking myself stupid on cheap champagne and trying to forget about the past few days :)
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It's 10:48 here in Dallas, and I will be watching the Hercules marathon all night. Happy New Years!!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    honestly, nothing...i'm just thinking about my plans for 2013!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    At work. Watching drunk people leave the hotel I work at and they are stealing each others cabs. Kind of amusing. Easily amused I guess.
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    My hubs crashed about an hour ago, HBO has a marathon of season 5 true blood ( WHICH I HAVEN'T SEEN!) and I have AMPLE amounts of jack. Decent night.

Oh man I had to cut my HBO last year I only saw the first three episodes :( Hopefully if I get back to work soon I can add it back because i'm sure they"ll do another marathon before the next season
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    running...
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I sang karaoke for the first time ever. I'm sure everyone who heard me sing hopes it's the last time! :laugh:
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    working..........:ohwell:
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Watched the Phish concert (live streamed) at my cousin's house and came home early because I am not feeling great. 3 minutes to new year!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, all!
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Posted up on my comfy couch with some alka seltzer, kleenex,.and a few good cheesy horror flicks to spice up the Twilight Zone Marathon. Nasty end of year cold virus...an hour and ten here till midnight.

Exactly...minus the cheesy horror flicks - Twilight Zone is cheesy enough - I love it! Darn these winter colds!!! :angry:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Watching movies. The first one sucked. (seeking a friend for the end of the world)

Drinking minute maid just 15 calorie lemonade instead of liquor

Mostly I'm trying to reign in my crazy mother who is threatening to call the cops cuz people are setting off illegal fireworks. But she doesn't even know who. She just wants to report someone somewhere nearby is having more fun that she is and the loud noise is wrecking her New Years and scaring her cat.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I don't "do" holidays, especially not New Years Eve. I have no desire to be out on the roads with anyone else who was out partying. I haven't left the house on NYE since 2000.

We went to a very early dinner at Famous Dave's Barbeque. Somehow I still managed to stay under my calorie goals! I must be getting the hang of this.

We came home and watched a movie.

Now it's 10:00, we've each been reading for and hour and we're both yawning like crazy. We aren't going to make it until midnight.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    My parents always choose New Years Eve as one of the three times a year that they come visit. I went over to my brother and sister-in-laws house and hung out with them, my parents and my niece and nephew. I made them all my famous tilapia tacos. We watched Enchanted and then pulled up the London feed of the ball drop at 9:30 because everybody else wanted to go to bed. Lol. (They have an infant and a toddler in their defense.) So I came back to my house and now I'm just sitting here watching netflix and messing around on the internet. In all truth, I would have still had time to go out, but I just wanted to relax.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    just watched the ball drop with my beautiful baby girl (well not so much baby as she is 8 but my baby still) got a big kiss from her and we clinked out wine glasses filled with sparkling grape juice, now off to bed for her and myself

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Went for a bike ride w/hubby earlier, now he's snoring on the couch after dinner and a couple of celebratory shots of Jameson's. So much for a glamorous, sparkly New Year's Eve, lol. I'm doing laundry and watching "Michael Palin's Himalaya."
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Got back from Church about 11. Awesome service! Walked the dogs, and have been food-saver-ing since about 11:30. Oh, BTW, happy New Year to all, and may God bring you great joy, peace, and love!