Gym Observation

Options
1235»

Replies

• LPJackson76
    LPJackson76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OMG, I :heart: you guys!!! I am crying I'm laughing so hard. My kids keep asking what's so funny, but there's not much here I can explain to them.

For clarification on a couple of things:

1. This is an office building gym, so TINY...as in 2 ellipticals, 3 treadmills, 1 recumbent bike, some free weights and about 5 other weight machines...and lots of mirrors
    2. No cameras at all
    3. No saunas in the locker room...or at least not in the ladies'. I've never been in the men's locker room, and if it IS Narnia maybe there is one.

I think that covers all the questions...carry on...the theories are GREAT.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    The gentleman #2 who walked in was not the same gentleman #2 who walked out. You see the gentleman #2 who first walked in (let's call him bob) was supposed to bring money to gentleman #1. Gentleman #1 was a drug dealer and needed the money so he hired gentleman #2 who walked out (let's call him Joe) to be one of the enforcers. Bob knew he had to meet gentleman #1 and he thought there would be other people in the locker room so he could make a quick escape. But he was wrong. Everyone else was gone, except gentleman #1 and Joe.

When Joe and G1 found out Bob didn't have the money they beat him up. They beat him up so badly that he was unconscious. Joe was an enforcer but also an employee at the gym and he didn't want to get fired or go to jail for assaulting Bob so he changed into Bob's clothes because they looked pretty similar. And Bob did bring something; it was his wallet. Joe decided he should just leave pretending to be Bob. He then told G1 to get on the treadmill to actually work out because it would have been suspicious if they left together. G1 wasn't even a member of the gym, Joe let him in, and the only thing in his gym bag was more drugs for Bob if he had pulled through his end of the deal.

Girl....I am impressed....Seriously...roflmao!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Were they jacked? If so, it isn't what everyone is thinking.

hahahaha agreed
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    they were doing a class in there only for men
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Does the men's locker room share a wall with the lady's locker room? If so, I'd start looking for holes in the wall...
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It is obvious; two men in a locker room in Washington DC. They are passing government secrets.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Men's locker room is Narnia. Occam's Razor guys.

:laugh: :laugh: Best response evah
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The gentleman #2 who walked in was not the same gentleman #2 who walked out. You see the gentleman #2 who first walked in (let's call him bob) was supposed to bring money to gentleman #1. Gentleman #1 was a drug dealer and needed the money so he hired gentleman #2 who walked out (let's call him Joe) to be one of the enforcers. Bob knew he had to meet gentleman #1 and he thought there would be other people in the locker room so he could make a quick escape. But he was wrong. Everyone else was gone, except gentleman #1 and Joe.

When Joe and G1 found out Bob didn't have the money they beat him up. They beat him up so badly that he was unconscious. Joe was an enforcer but also an employee at the gym and he didn't want to get fired or go to jail for assaulting Bob so he changed into Bob's clothes because they looked pretty similar. And Bob did bring something; it was his wallet. Joe decided he should just leave pretending to be Bob. He then told G1 to get on the treadmill to actually work out because it would have been suspicious if they left together. G1 wasn't even a member of the gym, Joe let him in, and the only thing in his gym bag was more drugs for Bob if he had pulled through his end of the deal.

Me too. If I ever decide to plan a murder, you're the one I want to help me.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Maybe they both had to poo.

This
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mmmmkay...now, granted, it's afternoon and I'm killing time until I can leave work, so maybe I'm just asking for trouble here...

Was at the gym in my building on the elliptical...about 5 minutes into my workout. I see Gentleman #1 come in and go to the men's locker room (very small gym). I noticed that he didn't have a bag or anything, but didn't think much of it at first. About 2 minutes later Gentleman #2 comes in and goes to the men's locker room.

A while later I realize it's been about 25 minutes and neither has come out...

Shortly after noticing this, Gentleman #2 comes out, hops on the elliptical...wearing the same outfit he came in wearing. A minute later Gentleman #1 comes out and leaves the gym.

Now aside from the obvious I need something more entertaining to do than listen to music during my workout....I'm not assuming or judging. I leave that to you all...

:laugh:

Discuss/troll/laugh...
    gentleman #1 came in to drop the kids off at the pool, and he reads on the can like any civilized human being

gentleman #2 also needed to nuke the whales, however he finished his book early and so was forced to come out and do some exercising
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Were they jacked? If so, it isn't what everyone is thinking.

They were making an exchange...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    That's so obvious. They are work colleagues and they met at the gym to finalize the details of a business project that was due by the end of that day. What were YOU thinking? ;)
    I'm thinking that they are actually doing another "project" :laugh: :tongue:
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the dance of the chocolate cha cha....:sick:
    To each his own....it's 2013.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    they were drinking each other's brotein shakes
    That crossed my mind too, LOL :laugh:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.

Are you kidding me right now? Way to assume. My guess is they were using the bathroom. I know my husband goes to another floor in his building to wreck it. Hell, I've seen women clipping their toe nails in the locker room and never make it to the gym.
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    perhaps they got into a heated discussion about eating back exercise calories and guy #1 decided not to work out at all

:laugh:
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I believe there was a Chamber of Secrets involved.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

Me too. If I ever decide to plan a murder, you're the one I want to help me.

sounds like a plan! :wink:
  • stephaniern21
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.

What would you report? "Yes, hello? I'd like to report an incident. I saw two men enter enter the men's locker room in the gym. Yes, men entering the men's locker room. Yes, they both did come back out. No, neither appeared to be hurt. Why am I reporting this? Because I saw two men enter the men's locker room and they were in there AT THE SAME TIME, and everything. Well, yeah, but one of them didn't even use the equipment, just the locker room."

<3 this.. just made me laugh so hard!