Cute but CHEAP workout clothes?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Kohls has had a lot of workout clothes on their clearance racks lately. I just got two patterned yoga tops (or running tops, or whatever) for $6 each. They move and wick as well as Lucy or Lulu, IMO. I saw a couple pairs of shorts for less than $3, but they didn't have my size.

I've also found a lot at Old Navy (particularly online sales), although after reading through this I see that's already been mentioned about 117 times. : )

I haven't tried Goodwill yet, but might need to after reading all the suggestions here. I wonder if going to a Goodwill in a fancier neighborhood might yield better results on high-end fitness clothes? I'm also really curious about Costco's current selection, but I'm not a member.

I have not had success finding inexpensive yoga tights, capris or shorts that are thick enough for me to not feel like I'm exposing my butt in downward dog. I will keep trying though.

Last, I see nothing wrong with wanting to like what you're wearing! I'm that way too, and it doesn't mean I'm slacking or going to the gym to pick up guys. I just like cute workout clothes - no harm there! I also don't mind if people are wearing faded old sweats - to each their own.
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    I get most of my workout stuff from the Gap. Their GapFit line is pretty high quality, and they usually have some sick sales. Right now, at my gap, it's 40% off of clearance ... I stocked up on sports bras and workout tops.
  • H&M !! Great prices, love the quality and colours!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I didn't think of this...so in case anyone wants to know...

Forever21 has great cheap stuff. I remember buying a pair of workout leggings I loved them so much I used them as regular leggings, too, and they were like 12$. They lasted a loooong time, and I wore them wayy too much lol.

I haven't tried any of their tops or sports bras, but I've bought forever21 on many occassion and am always pleased with the material.
  • gigiliu378
    gigiliu378 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can try http://www.fashiontrendsin.com

It has many cute cheap clothes and very cheap,also they offer free international shipping.