Any gamers out there?

Options
Hello, my name is Dai and I am pretty new to the site. Like most people I am looking for a few friends. I feel like the more people you have watching you, the more you feel inspired! (Even if they don't really care haha) I am open to any one who wants to be friends. I am a female and am in my 20s but the most important thing is i'm a bit on the nerdy side. So if there are and video game fans out there I would love to meet you and have us kick some pounds in the butt together!:glasses:

Replies

• rob0619
    Options
    Request sent. I used to be a pretty hardcore gamer and I guess I still am hehe. I need to replace some of that gaming time with exercise time. Let's do this!
  • anneliesepiguet1
    Options
    Same here add me me and my husband are both gamers so lets lose together
  • Oklahoma_girl
    Options
    I'm addicted to Halo... Call of duty.. Anything old school>>>>Atari.... Nintendo... sega... XD
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i play WoW and skyrim
    (which is part of the reason i've gained weight in the first place - i'm not joking when i say that i spent 10 hours playing skyrim today)
  • krissiga
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Hardest part is giving up games for some extra exercise time. Good luck! :wink:
  • boebajo
    Options
    Yep! I should exercise as much as I play games but..you know lol.
    Mostly in this so that cosplaying will look better on me also ;__;
  • Jessikacc
    Options
    I play too much wow for my own good :P
  • squirtgunsablzn
    Options
    cod, madden, halo. etc ive just been doing it while on my stationary bike. :) feel free to add me....
  • kotarah
    kotarah Posts: 25
    Options
    I play d and d mostly! Actually just started dming a game. I know that it's a bit different - but still! Gamer here.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • MarieHokuloa
    MarieHokuloa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a noobie gamer! LOVE IT!!!
  • MarieHokuloa
    MarieHokuloa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Skyrim, wow, minecraft, and borderlands are my current faves
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Um...does my avatar answer the question?

Currently playing Heavy Rain and replaying through the Mass Effect series. I had to back away from Skyrim for a while. So...many.... hours.... Used to be a big LOTRO gamer until my good computer died on me. Chrono Trigger still remains my favorite.

Warning, if you friend me, I tend to keep my journal locked for personal reasons. Sorry about that!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Gamertag: AntWrig
    I use to be a PC Gamer but that is dying off, since I bought an Xbox.
  • Jonnyy11234
    Options
    Absolutely love video gaming!! When I'm not training, working, writing or keeping busy -- I'm getting lost in a video game. I play PS3 and my PSN Network ID is:

Jonnyy11234
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Gamer here as well :) mainly mmos for me. My current addiction of choice is the old republic, great game with a great rp scene on my server. Used to play lotro a lot and still have subscription, but all wrapped up in a galaxy far far away at present ;) I need to educate myself on some other games and genres, want to play through the assassin's creed series, mass effect, etc. Tyring to motivate my running by thinking about how my character wouldn't give up ;) Yup ,geeking out and enjoying every second. Friend request incoming! And welcome :)
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Definitely a gamer here!

Played MMOs for years (WoW being the longest). I am playing LOTRO currently, but only once a twice a week (though I have also played EQ/EQ2/SWG/SWTOR). I am also a big console gamer, my favorite being Mass Effect and KOTOR.

The game I am currently trying to play more of is Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. I have the original game, but am hoping to buy the 2012 version soon. Anyone else play YS on the Xbox? Gamertag is the same as my name here - feel free to add me :)
  • tiaburn
    Options
    DnD and other RPG fan here. Currently I'm pretty over that, because almost no time to spend, but when I do have a minute, I try to paint some Warhammer minis. Sometimes I do play on my phone, just to kill time.
  • Fairley77
    Fairley77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I New,
    And I am a gamer, I have been playing games for a couple years now. I mostly love my MMORPG FFXI/FFXIV..
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I play too much wow for my own good :P

This is me to some extent. I'm trying to cut back a bit. 3 at 90, 2 at 86, and several down the scale from there.

Used to love RPGs like D&D, Rolemaster and so on. haven't played in years, sadly.

Anyone looking for a geeky WOW friend, feel free to say hello.