Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• Secret_Cyclist
    Options
    Another heavy gamer checking in!

Have been gaming for the past 30 years starting all the way back on 8bit systems. Currently trying to wean myself off WoW (not easy). Playing Skyrim, some Total War and others.

Feel free to add me!
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, another gamer!! Adding you now ;)
  • Joethebull
    Options
    Gamer and anime fan. Playing Dragon Age origins again
  • deepestpuddle
    Options
    Gamer here!

Some of my favourite games are WoW, Golden Sun, Professor Layton, Zelda.......mainly rpgs haha.

Feel free to add me!
  • NoeleenTrueman
    Options
    Hi~~~ well reading your posts I'm not sure if I qualify.. I love GOW, Darksiders, Heavenly Sword (which I finished,my daughter didn't),Brutal Legend,Red Dead Redemption...also; The Bards Tale, Champions of Norrath The Scorpion King etc. All on PS2/3.
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    I'd like to believe I am a gamer but age is slowing me down :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you like (or anyone for that matter) I love watching SC2 (am way too slow to be competative) & D3 otherwise just play stand alone strategy style games :)
  • careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I play WoW mainly but I live in a house full of gamers. We play WoW, Ruinscape, Skyrim, BlackOps, Minecraft, Borderland etc. - basically anything we think might be fun. :smile:

I am looking for a few friends as well - so add me if you would like.
  • Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer. Met my Fiance' in DAoC then we played WoW together for about 6 years, SWTOR was good for about 8 months, now we are playing GW2. :)
  • RaelynnMarieS
    Options
    I'm nerdy too, its not a bad thing. But you're right, having people support you is a good thing! Feel free to add me! :)
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer!! I play MMOs and RPGs--addicted to Skyrim still!! I played WoW in the past and currently bouncing in GW2 and SWToR.

...I also play Sims :blushing:
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am a game developer does that count? :drinker:
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I guess I killed the thread, dead. :grumble:
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerdy gamer girl in my 20's, too! My addiction is LOTRO but I've played SWTOR (not too impressed) and I'm learning how to use my fiance's Xbox so I can hopefully somewhat keep up with him in Halo one of these days. Welcome!
  • MrUNC50
    MrUNC50 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am a gamer as well and have gotten my gf addicted too haha My games of choice are Uncharted 3, Dead Space series and Ratchet and Clank series.

Add me if you want, so we can motivate one another.

Im a newbie on here and starting my journey on becoming ripped..er healthier lol
  • daniday08
    daniday08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love gaming too, mmo's being my drug of choice I play WoW and Rift. Sort of what got me in the situation where I have some pounds to shed (5'2, hit 140 for the first time in my life. I'm also new here and could use some friends to keep me motivated. :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer!
    I used to play a lot of WoW but I've since got into Call of Duty and other easy to put down games :)

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Not so much of a heavy gamer now (played PC games fairly competitively), but I do play every now and then now.
    Was a multi-glad priest in WoW (played it Vanilla through WOTLK).
    Played SC2 after Cataclysm came out, highest I've gotten was 1660 Masters in 1v1 as Terran, mid-masters as protoss (was rank 2 in my division at the time the season ended).

Now I just casually play a game of SC2 or LoL when I have time, feel free to add me if you play any PC games we can exchange information!
  • Emalyn
    Emalyn Posts: 60
    Options
    Same here. (: I have always loved RPGs, especially good ol' Sherwood Dungeon (mmo) and Runescape (well, before they changed the layout D:<). Yesterday I played Skyrim while on my stationary bike and it actually worked out quite well...will probably do the same tomorrow. Love the Uncharted games as well, and Unreal Tournament. Just got into the first Final Fantasy game and getting quite addicted to that too. x_x
    I'm a gamer!! I play MMOs and RPGs--addicted to Skyrim still!! I played WoW in the past and currently bouncing in GW2 and SWToR.

...I also play Sims :blushing:

Oooh Sims...that game can get me sucked in for days on end.
  • Lindre
    Lindre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer :) These days I only play the occasional console game like skyrim, harvest moon, zelda etc., but I used to spend so much time playing EQ, WoW and other mmos.

I'm looking for more friends on here for support so anyone feel free to add me!
  • rstage79
    rstage79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I play SWTOR, Skyrim, GW2, Black Ops 2, Assasins Creed 3..... But, mainly SWTOR!!