Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Oh God I played Skyrim for like 18 hours once. I have problems.

You do indeed! You could have fit 6 more hours of play to make it a whole day! :p
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    No matter what game I am playing
    GamerTag: FTClown
    FInd me almost anywhere.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Also a gamer. I play WoW WAY too much for my own good, also into D&D (now THAT's old school for ya. lol) And have doubled in other games. Interested in Skyrim but haven't tried it yet :) Add me! I can use all the butt kickin' I can get
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Waves. I like my XBox Best, but I play on Steam and my PS3 sometimes.

Last year I went to E3!
    I'm a FPS or sandbox style gamer.

You went E3? so jelly.
  • Adrini
    Adrini Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Gamer here. :D
  • spy6875
    spy6875 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    there is a gamer group you can join as well on the site.

doesn't anyone play Rift? anyone buy the founder's pack for the new Marvel MMO? I am getting the feeling I wasted 200 bucks, it's very early in beta though.
  • Adrini
    Adrini Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I play Skyrim while pedaling away on a stationary recumbent bike. :)

I WANT TO DO THIS!
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Last year this time hubby and I turned into antisocial mushrooms and played Skyrim for like 5 days straight taking turns (yes, we did sleep and eat :laugh:).

I don't see the problem. :bigsmile:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

Last year I went to E3!

You went E3? so jelly.

It was so awesome. SO MUCH STUFF, so much SWAG. They changed their registration rules, and I don't think i can go this year now. ><
  • GymBeast2
    Options
    WoW addict here. I slowed a bit once the main got to 90. My hubby got me caught up into the game. It is atleast one thing we can talk about without fighting.

add me if you want
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options

Last year I went to E3!

You went E3? so jelly.

It was so awesome. SO MUCH STUFF, so much SWAG. They changed their registration rules, and I don't think i can go this year now. ><

What do you mean, what changed?
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love MMORPGs, tabletop, board, and console.

Current MMORPGs are Shaiya and GW2. I want to get Elder Scrolls in there too, but for $15 a month probably ain't gonna happen.

Current tabletop is Star Wars every other Saturday where my hubby GMs

Current console....nothing cause it was STOLEN! *kitten*. I like old school games. All time fav being Golden Eye. I also love FPSs and strategy,

I also play time wasters in my iPhone such as Children of Inotia, Quests and Sorcery, and Book of Heroesn and others I won't admit to.

I also have an addiction to www.kongregate.com

Plus gaming=junk food. Well mostly...but the people who bring raw veggies to the game session are the weirdos no one wants to talk to :huh: (In reality though I am responsible for providing dinner on Star Wars nights since its at our house and goes from 4pm-1am and I try to serve healthy meals....but the other peeps bring chips, candy, soda, so I usually bomb on those days. My MFP friends have come to expect my diary to be jacked up on those nights though.)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    No MUD players? Legends of Terris player here.
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    I used to play tabletop RPGs but since I moved to Maryland and the majority of my friends who game live in Virginia, I don't get the opportunity much anymore :-/

I played a bit of Infamous but I feel like you are overpowered in that game so it gets rather dull after the first couple of hours.

F.y.i.: My email notification tone on my phone is "Hey, Listen!" and the notification tone for a multimedia message is the sound of a big treasure chest in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker :-p

Just realized, you live in Rockville just as I do =)
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ermahgerd! I am in love with everybody in this thread!!

I currently own a PS3, Nintendo, SNES, Sega (original), and Gameboy...oh and a Wii.

My current obession is Borderlands 2 (I beat it, but am working on some side missions and the latest DLC), loved the original Borderlands (even cosplayed as Lillith at SDCC '12), Batman (Arkham City & Asylum), old school Mario, Zelda, LOVE the Mortal Kombat games (even the old school Nintendo ones), even enjoyed Myst and Riven, etc etc....I'm a huge nerd. Feel free to add me!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to play tabletop RPGs but since I moved to Maryland and the majority of my friends who game live in Virginia, I don't get the opportunity much anymore :-/

I played a bit of Infamous but I feel like you are overpowered in that game so it gets rather dull after the first couple of hours.

F.y.i.: My email notification tone on my phone is "Hey, Listen!" and the notification tone for a multimedia message is the sound of a big treasure chest in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker :-p

Pinky, Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options

Pinky, Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

TABLETOP RPG TIME?
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yep! :) I'm a gamer, pretty sure that's how I gained most my weight during WoW raids & eating junk! :) Hah
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Been a gamer since before the term even existed. No as much as I used to, bu I am working through Borderlands II atm.

Cheers.
  • carmendelgado90
    carmendelgado90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a gamer but my Husband who is also on here is...COD2, MW3, God Of War :)