Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• xSassy71x
    xSassy71x Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Big gamer here!

I love FFXI would like to someday play FFXIV, but my pc died at hhome so guess that will have to wait.
    SWTOR
    GoW
    all the Morrowwind games
    alittle CoD
    all the Mass Effect games

Basically anything RPG. Anyone can friend me if you wish. I'm here everyday so far!!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    PC, DnD (if I could find a group), and Xbox w' Kinect. Lately I cannot get my self to play much but been playing some Farcry 3(XBox). Sometimes Guild Wars 2 as well.
  • SylentZee
    Options
    Gamer here and also work in the industry.
  • hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WoW player here...one of the reasons I gained so much weight lol. When my husband and I got married he introduced me to it, and I've been hooked ever since. We spent the first few years of our marriage side by side on our computers leveling up toons :P
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    No love for Path of Exile?
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Huge fan of Legend of Zelda, God of War, Katamari Damacy, Mario, Okami, Castelvania, Professor Layton. Not too good with shooters though (well, I do okay with Duke Nukem). My boyfriend got me into Borderlands 2 but I suppose that even though it's a shooter, I like it because of the RPG elements:-)
  • Reza151
    Options
    Gamer here and also work in the industry.

Jealous.
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    FUS RO DAH!!!!

Always looking for more gamer friends. Feel free to add me.
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Total gamer!
    I only have a Wii at the moment and dont have too many games, but I still play COD, and I rock Mario Cart, and Super Mario Bros and Galaxy pretty hard.

I also still use my N64, played a good bit of goldeneye last weekend actually!

Always down for a new game...gotten get a PS3 or an Xbox though! :)
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Xbox360, WiiU, and computer games mostly. Been playing MechWarrior Online, League of Legends, and Freespace 2 lately.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    i play WoW and skyrim
    (which is part of the reason i've gained weight in the first place - i'm not joking when i say that i spent 10 hours playing skyrim today)

That'll happen... they need to put a clock in or something!

My husband and I are both gamers as well. Mostly WoW, Skyrim, and Rift, but we play other stuff now and then as well.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who plays Vindictus? Go Ahead, add username Shawanabang, you know you want to..and I am also in for the cosplay not looking like crap.
  • originalkazila
    Options
    I am a hardcore console gamer haha, my current addiction is Borderlans 2. I used to play WoW pretty hard too but my laptop can't support it anymore. /sigh

My other faves include Legend of Zelda, Gears of War, Kingdoms of Alamur: Reckoning, Little Big Planet, Soul Caliber, Super Mario.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Gamer here :)

I love survival horror games with excellent stories (Bioshock, Dead Space), quirky stuff like Portal, and some FPSs like Left 4 Dead. I also play Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, Pathfinder, Anima, and misc. RPG board games with a group IRL... I'm a recovering WoW player (gave up the goose after playing since vanilla) and now for my MMO fix I play Guild Wars 2 every once in a while.

Anyone can feel free to add me ❤
  • Reza151
    Options
    I used to play tabletop RPGs but since I moved to Maryland and the majority of my friends who game live in Virginia, I don't get the opportunity much anymore :-/

I played a bit of Infamous but I feel like you are overpowered in that game so it gets rather dull after the first couple of hours.

F.y.i.: My email notification tone on my phone is "Hey, Listen!" and the notification tone for a multimedia message is the sound of a big treasure chest in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker :-p
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    <--- im quite nerdy - all gamers feel free to add me
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Haha, hardcore actually. Play Halo and Call of Duty, although mostly I play League of Legends now. =D added!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I play Skyrim while pedaling away on a stationary recumbent bike. :)
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    i play WoW and skyrim
    (which is part of the reason i've gained weight in the first place - i'm not joking when i say that i spent 10 hours playing skyrim today)

My 2 favorite games of all times!!! I just played Skyrim again today. I'm so addicted to it! 10-hour Skyrim-athons on weekends are not unheard of around here. Neither are WoW-athons. :laugh:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Waves. I like my XBox Best, but I play on Steam and my PS3 sometimes.

Last year I went to E3!
    I'm a FPS or sandbox style gamer.

Oh God I played Skyrim for like 18 hours once. I have problems.