DATE WITH TOM

Options
1235»

Replies

• mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Karma, just a question here...But by any chance is TOM visiting you this week?:tongue:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    No, not yet....but i know he's packing his weekly luggage AS WE SPEAK!

**laughing ever so weakly**
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Dang it, guess who came to see me a little while ago??? YEP TOM!!!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list women with a date with TOM this week... I awakened to him in bed with me! Usually the week before he comes I'm a lunatic - but it must be better living - I wasn't even aware he was on his way! Hope he behaves himself for this visit! ;)
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Wow! Seems PMS is actually worse than TOM this month. I feel great (well, except that I'm sick and achey) LOL, but not TOM related! No cramps, no bloating, no headaches...maybe all this healthy food and 800,000 oz of water a day is really helping!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm due any time now. The cramps and bloating hit me last night. The cravings and irritability hit me last weekend.
    Also, I notice my cardio stamina/endurance suffers the week before which is totally annoying.

It really is a ridiculous thing to have to deal with every 3-4 weeks. :ohwell:
    At least I don't have to suffer alone. :wink:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    My date started yesterday... cramps and bloating... today is headache and bloating..... :frown:

MUST HOLD STRONG - NO CHIPS! :tongue:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm not due 'til next week. I may put it off a couple days (I'm on NuvaRing and can kind of control it).
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    My date started yesterday... cramps and bloating... today is headache and bloating..... :frown:

MUST HOLD STRONG - NO CHIPS! :tongue:

OMG! I could not stop eating my tortilla chips last week! (Maybe the week before). The salt and the carbs were soooooooo good! Thank God they were multigrain!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    I'm not due 'til next week. I may put it off a couple days (I'm on NuvaRing and can kind of control it).

I love the Nvaring...I cant wait til I get back on it! My periods were soooooo easy and the PMS was even manageable! Next month, hopefully, next month!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    TOM was not bad this month! The cravings werent NEARLY as bad as last month, it was lighter and it was over in 3 days! That doesnt happen unless Im on BC!

WOOHOO!!! Maybe this eating healthy stuff has more benefits than weight loss!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    [/quote]
    During my TOM I have crazy dreams about food I know I shouldn't have--- Giant-size bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms, milkshake the size of an oatmeal can, chocolate caramel kisses falling from the sky like rain drops....and then I wake up with a headache and even more irritable that all those yummy treats are just dreams... Okay, now that I'm thinking about and craving all that junk I gotta go eat my orange...:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Ok, obviously, TOM is harassing me right now, because that sounds like HEAVEN!! I don't want to exercise at all and I want to eat a case of half-price Reeses Easter Eggs that are on clearance at the store. LOL
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    During my TOM I have crazy dreams about food I know I shouldn't have--- Giant-size bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms, milkshake the size of an oatmeal can, chocolate caramel kisses falling from the sky like rain drops....and then I wake up with a headache and even more irritable that all those yummy treats are just dreams... Okay, now that I'm thinking about and craving all that junk I gotta go eat my orange...:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Ok, obviously, TOM is harassing me right now, because that sounds like HEAVEN!! I don't want to exercise at all and I want to eat a case of half-price Reeses Easter Eggs that are on clearance at the store. LOL
    [/quote]

LOL! Wow, you've got it bad!!! LOL

Drink water! TONS OF IT!

and good luck! LOL