January Challange Join????

Options
1234568»

Replies

• iHeartYammy
    iHeartYammy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    01/10 done! i can feel my muscles working when i did the side planks. not looking forward to the star jumps tomorrow though. :noway:
  • Suzeboo
    Suzeboo Posts: 50
    Options
    I will join!!! I'm a bit behind but i'm game!!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    01/10 done! i can feel my muscles working when i did the side planks. not looking forward to the star jumps tomorrow though. :noway:
    Yeah Im not excited about them either :( but we gotta push through
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Welcome everyone who is new
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    I justed finished my day 10.
    How are you guys keeping up? please share
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I finished the challenge for 1/10, The exercises seem to be getting easier for me. I am enjoying the challenge each day.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Done for the day. Even crossed my legs for 10 of the sit up so that I could add some more resistance. Definately feel myself getting stronger.
  • cgj1961
    cgj1961 Posts: 22
    Options
    Done for today. Went for a run at 7:30, and came in figured let's get it done as I am already sweaty. Now I have the rest of the day to relax.
  • iHeartYammy
    Options
    i'm a couple days behind but i'm not gonna quit. i just did 01/11 workout after my usual workout. the star jumps are still killer. i was only able to do 50 this time. i'm still really sore from my workout yesterday. i did the 40 squats and 40 situps too. tomorrow i'm gonna try to do 01/12-01/15 to completely catch up instead of my normal exercise. but we shall see. i might be able to throw in my regular workout too.
  • myraboo71
    Options
    We might be in the middle of January, but im going start this. Thanks.
  • rduhlir
    Options
    I am still here lol, I actually lost the thread because I have been posting so much hahaha! Anyway, I have an extra mini-challenge for everyone! Do it if you want. Beside today's workout, 10 8-count body builders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28

Here is the link to them if you don't know how to do them. You don't have to jump in or out if you can't, just step. Good Luck!
  • rduhlir
    Options
    By the way, these work numbers on your butt!
  • iHeartYammy
    Options
    By the way, these work numbers on your butt!

oh my...i think i've done something like that before. 10 huh? i give it a whirl. can't hurt to try.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Hey everyone I have been MIA school started and its already kicking my butt i failed you guys im sorry. I hope you are all keeping with it. Please tell me if you have seen any results