MFP Jealousy

Options

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    LOL Sorry I get it, not funny but my first thought was I'd want to be a b!tch and comment on that person's stuff even more, what's the emailer gonna do, jump through her computer at you?
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    that's pretty funny....it cracks me up.....some people never grow up... I wouldn't worry about it
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ..it's bcos u are gorgeous my dear..!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    playful or not, its a tad extreme that she went out of her way to send a personal message to OP.... OP, if it were me, I'd just not respond. Crazy is not worth your time.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am not friends with men on here. Just to avoid the drama.

Are you not friends with men in real life either? You know, to avoid the drama? :noway:

Seriously, men are soooo much drama!

You especially!!! It's only because you're nice to look at that I keep you around...

Back off. He's Hoss's.

Damn straight! (Ironic choice of phrase given the context)
  • plcowner
    plcowner Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is there a block feature on MFP? I'd just block her or ignore her and move on.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    if it were on the comments section, i'd say it was banterous... but because it was a PM i'd think it was a little weird.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Are you not friends with men in real life either? You know, to avoid the drama? :noway:

You especially!!! It's only because you're nice to look at that I keep you around...

Back off. He's Hoss's.

I'm not opposed to sharing. I think he can handle it. :bigsmile:
  • stepmark
    stepmark Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    nosmokeemom
    Personally, I am not friends with men on here. Just to avoid the drama. But kaotik26 is right. That comment wasn't about you. It was about her. See? Drama :P

Men cause drama.... bwaaaaahahahahahaha!
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    See it for what it is ... just a bit of playfulness. If she was serious she would say more than just that. Also, if he is hers you are no threat as you are just a person on MFP and very unlikely to ever see this man.
    When my friends and I see a hot guy we joke and one of us says back off he is mine as in we saw him first so we get to flirt (jokingly as we are all married)
    I think in all honestly you are just trying to draw attention to YOURSELF and want us all to say ''oh but it is because you are such a threat'' when really you are no threat at all. Stop playing up for attention or else you wouldn't be bothered to post such nonsense!

are you sure you aren't the one who sent the crazy girl message? lol You are CLEARLY jealous of the OP.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I read every post in this thread, and might I just say,

25792213.jpg
  • dinkydudette
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha. The internet.
    Options
    See it for what it is ... just a bit of playfulness. If she was serious she would say more than just that. Also, if he is hers you are no threat as you are just a person on MFP and very unlikely to ever see this man.
    When my friends and I see a hot guy we joke and one of us says back off he is mine as in we saw him first so we get to flirt (jokingly as we are all married)
    I think in all honestly you are just trying to draw attention to YOURSELF and want us all to say ''oh but it is because you are such a threat'' when really you are no threat at all. Stop playing up for attention or else you wouldn't be bothered to post such nonsense!

haters be hatin' on the daily.... wow.....
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I read every post in this thread, and might I just say,

25792213.jpg

I love MFP *tear*
    Options
    I mean she even titles the post as JEALOUSY ffsk ... she is saying ''this girl is jealous of me'' you need to get out more Minki or whatever your name is!

*Edit*

You joined recently and both of your posts in the same thread and you are attacking OP, you have to be the crazy woman!!!

I was wondering that, too. Maybe SHE'S the one who sent OP the crazy possessive message....
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Back off. He's Hoss's.

Damn straight! (Ironic choice of phrase given the context)

Please tell me that's not the "prison rape" face . . .
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    There's only 1 problem another woman would have with you: YOU'RE HOT AS HELL!!!!

There, it had to be said. Now I feel better.

btw: you're hot as hell in case that wasn't clear above.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Wow, yeah some people are cray! Wait is cray still being used?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

HAHA! :heart:
    :laugh:

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    lkjsdlkfjslkdjfso;fgjsodijfds