What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    thomas honey wheat english muffin with a mixture of 1 T Raspberry jelly and 1 T light cream cheese - 200 cal.

I eat that when I get in to work at 7am and it keeps me full until at least 9:30am when I normally like to snack on almonds or a fruit.
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    A Thomas' bagel thin and fat-free cottage cheese. 210 calories. I have to eat low-fat and low-carb and this fits the bill while still tasting pretty good.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    With my running routine, I had gotten into the habit of a wheat sandwich thin with cream cheese (lately, its been honey nut), cinnamon and banana slices.
    But I mixed it up this morning and made rolled oats with 1 Tbs NSA apple butter, cinnamon, 1/4 scoop Muscle Milk cinnamon bun protein powder and a sprinkling of candied pecans. It was quite good.
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I made myself a scrambled egg wrap with cheese, tomato, and salsa. All only 210 calories! What about you?

sounds delicious!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Cage-Free Eggs and Real Bacon! And I dont feel guilty at all! :noway:
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a small banana.

And a Latte (so sweeteners).

I'm going to make breakfast sandwiches to freeze on Sundays and pack to work for the week, I need to be able to change it up.
  • RMeDude
    RMeDude Posts: 37
    Options
    Honey nut cheerios with skim milk, 5:30, post workout had 2 boiled eggs, no yolk.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wheaties with almond milk
  • Rcsie
    Rcsie Posts: 17
    Options
    Oatmeal made with almond milk with a teaspoon of cinnamon :)
  • LaDarby11
    Options
    Two packets of Quakers Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal with hot water
  • YoderKatie
    YoderKatie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1 egg & 1 egg white omelet with feta & ketchup
    1/2 bagel of sprouted whole wheat bagel & 1 tbsp organic rasperry jam
    yummmm
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Two eggs (fried in bacon fat - yum!), sourdough toast with butter, navel orange off my tree, and black coffee. :smile:
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I usually have Chobani yogurt and a small banana

Today I changed it up and had Trader Joe's sprouted wheat bread (1 slice) toasted with 1tbs nutella with a small banana
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    • 2 cup of coffee, black
    • banana

rather light today. normally I have an sunny side up egg on whole wheat toast along with my coffee & banana

♥ M
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Juice - carrots, celery, kale, spinach, and apples with ginger and lemon with two slices of dave's killer bread toasted!
  • msnailgun
    Options
    Bran flakes with skim milk and an apple.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    1 egg & 1 egg white omelet with feta & ketchup
    1/2 bagel of sprouted whole wheat bagel & 1 tbsp organic rasperry jam
    yummmm

feta and eggs = ♥
  • RamTraveler
    Options
    Had McDonalds #3 with Vanilla Iced Coffee for breakfast. I used to have this almost daily, now I have it almost never....today was the exception. Back on with lunch today! Not going to beat myself up over this one meal. I have done really good the past month, changing my diet and becoming more active (a mile a day on the treadmill for starting). Have a great day everyone!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    A latte (or two)
  • eklepp
    eklepp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    a shake. Banana, spinach, blueberries, coconut milk, chia seeds, water/ice, and Amp 60 protien powder. This is my breakfast and snack just about everyday. Ingredients vary slightly.