You can tell you're counting calories when...

Options

Replies

• em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Soda burns when you drink it because it has been so long. (Does anyone else experience this or am I just broken? lol )

Yes! That happens to me too! I stopped drinking soda 1 1/2 years ago and now it burns my throat when I drink it and upsets my stomach!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    NO!! Don't serve me! I'll serve myself! *takes out measuring cups*

HAHAHA!!! ^This!!!
  • kktoland
    Options
    Oh my! Been there, done that. Hubbie laughs at my measuring spoon "basket" and measuring cup "basket" collections. And yes, the tbsp. one is used the most along with the 1/2 cup.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    NO!! Don't serve me! I'll serve myself! *takes out measuring cups*
    Hahaha yes!
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When you have five sets of measuring spoons but there never seems to be a clean tablespoon! (Seriously, it's my most used measuring device!)
    WOW...this is always me...LOL and I get pissed if any one uses my measuring spoons and measuring cup.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You regard the bun that your chicken arrived is in as an 'indulgence'.

You've had chocolate in your fridge for months that you can't quite bring yourself to 'spend' your calories on.

Your tastes have changed so much that you crave coleslaw more than fries.

You run up and down the stairs twice to get fitbit to give you enough calories to eat that last mince pie.

I do these 4 :laugh:
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    When you shake a little bit out of the measuring cup so it's below the amount you want so you don't get the full 150 calories -_-
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    when you feel sad and hungry all the time and look at ur food scale with contempt

Aw no, don't do that! Only people who are eating the wrong things or too few calories do that, in which case you're doing it wrong!

I love my food scale. It's the most used item in my house. :drinker:
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When you get home and go through your pockets for the wrapper of that protein bar/snackkie snack you bought that you need to log.

i do this all the time.
    Heck, I have dug it out of the trash before...my husband thinks I am insane. Google is also my best friend.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Also sometimes when I am going out to dinner, if I know where then I will check the menu in advance to see what they have and what I want and to be prepared to make a good choice. So, when we get to the restaurant I often know what I want before looking at the menu or after a quick look, even if I've never been there. My husband says, "Wow, you always know so much about the restaurants".

LOL! I ALWAYS do my research before we go out to a restaurant!!!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Chocolate in the freezer. I know that one. I look at it every time I open the freezer door.:laugh:
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When you have five sets of measuring spoons but there never seems to be a clean tablespoon! (Seriously, it's my most used measuring device!)

haha, yup.
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options

You run up and down the stairs twice to get fitbit to give you enough calories to eat that last mince pie.

HA! This!!

Yep, this! More often than I'd actually care to admit!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You go out to eat at a Mexican restaurant with your coworkers and you're quietly keeping a tally on a napkin of the number of chips you ate.
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The app is my best friend. My moms like "want a piece of gum?" And I'm like how many calories are in it? Lol
  • amylcox
    Options
    Love all of these!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bumping for tomorrow ...... can't keep my eyes open :yawn:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My typical dining out experience with my husband and 14yo teenager. Hubby's typical statement, "What's good for my little Rosie?" Of course fish entree, I reply. I order first always. Salad dressing on the side in order for me to dip the fork for every salad bite. "How is your fish prepared?" Make that low-fat and low calories, no oils and no butter. Got that. Thank you and you smile away. One more thing, please no grains or starches on my entree but can they add extra vegetables? Feel free to charge me extra for the vegetables. No extra charges on vegetables! Move the basket bread away from me, start talking and let hubby and son munch on the bread. Every dining experience is a success as I do not go over calories!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    when you put something back such as a cracker if the serving calls for 9 crackers and you get 10
    when your hubby just shakes his head and says, you had a lick of that peanut butter that fell on your finger from making the 4 year old his pb and j sandwich, are you going to log that. :laugh: