I shot the sheriff (smoking pot/fitness, can you do it?)

jefedesalto
jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
But I did not shoot the deputy.

So quick survey on what you guys think about smoking the greenage and fitness. Surely it must be better for your weight than drinking but hell on lungs.

What's your opinion?

Replies

• FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    I find it really hard to stick to a diet...
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    munchies = bad for fitness
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Lol true that, I for one don't smoke but would once in a great while if I could.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Meh, I partake from time to time when it's offered and it hasn't hindered my fitness.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    I personally wouldnt mix the two
  • Any kind of smoke isn't really good for the circulation although could help in bulking lol But when im in gym mode i try to limit the alcohol or any other "fun" activities
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Let's smoke some weed and go to the gym! -No one ever
  • ^^hahahahah
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I don't find putting smoke in one's lungs natural at all.

Better then cigarettes I guess?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Inb4 this is locked-

meanwhile-colorado.jpg
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    I haven't smoked for a few years but I was a daily smoker for about 15 years. I was much more active when I smoked so it's definitely possible. I'd smoke, grab my iPod and go bike riding or roller skating. I actually gained my weight after quitting. I do know it's different for everyone, I have friends that won't get off the couch.
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    I don't smoke anything. So boring I know.

but

Phelps?

Just saying.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    I don't smoke anything. So boring I know.

but

Phelps?

Just saying.

yeah, it won't actually kill your fitness ability

but you have to have the willpower to overcome the strong desire to sit on the couch, watch tv/play video games, and stuff your face with EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE.

i don't smoke

but i'm a hippie, so most of my friends/family do

and NONE of them exercise and none of their diet attempts work

i mean, they'll eat well all day/week, then one day get really high and that one *kitten* skinny friend will look at them all and say,

hey. taco bell.

and its all over.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    I have nothing substantial to add to this thread except to say that this is awesome
    Inb4 this is locked-

meanwhile-colorado.jpg
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    I don't think you can smoke anything and really be serious about being fit.

I really just wanted to post because RobynC79's profile pic looks like mine.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Nope.
  • I once ate a whole loaf of white bread after a *ahem* smoke session. Talk about cotton mouth. DUDE, I'm so stoned I can't feel my legs, let's go work out...Said no one ever! Prolly better go easy on the hippie lettuce!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    this thread will probably be deleted, but,

first i vaporize, so no smoke, second i only have good for you munchies around the house, third i can control myself even with the munchies, fourth i do exercise blitzed, well not blitzed, but defiantly stoned. not all the time, but every once and while, its kind of fun.

not everyone can partake and still stay on the wagon, but thats no reason to judge.

it has great medicinal qualities that i could not have a happy life with out.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    I don't smoke, and would not think smoking and fitness compliment each other.

I'm not a fan of drugs period, that is my personal opinion.
This discussion has been closed.