Tried and Tired I GIVE UP

Options

Replies

• 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am surprised how fast my calories build up I don't know how anyone eats healthy, I tried eating less and I was starving. I feel like a complete failure as a person and will never succeed.

When i go too long without eating, i feel weak and like I'm starving...but most of the time from experience I do know that it's all in my head! Really. Yes, the calories do add up quickly but if you do some workouts you gain more calories. Just try and stay away from the fast food.
    Everyone that left me some kind words or not so kind words took time away from their day for me! We are all here for each other and EVERYONE HERE made my day today by simply saying DON'T QUIT! DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

3. keep your chin up, I'm sure you're amazing and I'm sure you don't want to quit or you wouldn't have posted on this message board but just want more motivation.

AND I GOT ALL THE MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT FROM MFP'S
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    With the right support you can do this, be succesful, be happy and feel good about yourself. Its definately life changing.

THANKS SO MUCH, I'M HERE AND REFOCUSED THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SHOWING LOVE AND SUPPORT
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    God did not invent bad foods did he?

Don't give up - just retrain yourself to accept discipline is a way of life when there is so much rubbish on the shelves!

OH HOW COULD I EVER FORGET ABOUT THE DISCIPLINE...THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTIVE WORDS
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    you no you can lose weight now ,so don't give up, just keep going and in a few months you will be pleased you did not quit because you have lost weight

YES I KNOW, IM STILL WORKING ON THE BE PATIENT PART
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    , you need to be inspired by a quote from Henry Ford., " Failurue is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." Start again today. You know how you loved that feeling of being "in control" you got from logging the food and exercises each day, seeing the progress, and knowing that you CAN do this!! :smile:

YES YES YES I LOVE IT!!! MORE INTELLIGENTLY...WOW
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    He gives us free will and sometimes that means I make poor food choices, and give excuses for not exercising. Don't ever give up.

YES, I REALIZE THAT NOW. EXCUSES ARE JUST THAT ..EXCUSES
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

Your slider says 14lbs lost!!!! You've already proven you can do it. i gained over december, I think everyone who wasn't sick gained over december. Today is another day. Start again. :)

THANKS, IM BACK AT IT, WITH A NEW PERSPECTIVE
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    keep trying, because you can achieve your goals, whether you think your wrong or correct you are right and someday doesnt exist there is only today

Exactly, and that's why this time im only focusing on TODAY!! one day at a time
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

If you want to look like that image you have of yourself in your heart/mind then you have to do this for YOU. No one else.Tomorrow IS a new day, a new start. You have to just get up, stop feeling sorry for yourself and tell yourself you are worth it. Cause you are.

that's exactly what it was, i was feeling sorry for myself, comparing myself to others and mad because i wasn't losing as fast as my friends were. I don't care anymore!!! if it takes me longer oh well. NEW MINDSET, one day at a time for me..
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    . So just don't give up you can do this just take it one day at a time!!

That i will do, taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    A month from now, you'll wish you started today. You're making excuses, falling back on the fact that you screwed up during the holidays. Who cares! Even the people with the greatest will power mess up during the holidays sometimes! Take it one day at a time, and do not put it off until tomorrow.

If you feel like you just don't want to - doesn't matter. It's mind over matter - just do it. :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

SO really you are only 6 days into your "reset". Start over today. You have an entire year ahead of you and I promise, next Holiday season will not be so hard on you!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! TOO CAUGHT UP IN FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT'S 6DAYS INTO RESET! LOL...
  • skolbe29
    skolbe29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just accept what you ate over the holidays. I would just enter them in a text area on my phone, because it was hard to enter at a party and seemed rude. I did have multiple times where I had major calories. But in the end with exercise was able to make it manageable. Lost 5 lbs over the 2 months.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

Girl! Hang in there. Look at all this LOVE :love: you have generated! Misery does not love company here! You better believe that! We have all been there done that will do it agian and will not stay there again! Good to have you back on track.:drinker:

OMG!! I KNOW!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT..
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    Dont give up dear. Remember gaining weight is easy losing weight is hard. The road wont be easy but at least when you look back you can say you did it!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    YOU CAN DOO IT!! This place will give you support to reach your goal! I am so glad for this website! It's one of the three that I am always on! WranglerForum/Facebook/ and here:) GOODLUCK!

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THE SUPPORT!! THANKS
  • Mrsmiles3
    Options
    I think not! One day at a time. Start right this minute. Maybe no dessert tonight!
    :flowerforyou:
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Dont give up dear. Remember gaining weight is easy losing weight is hard. The road wont be easy but at least when you look back you can say you did it!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN ON DOING, I GOT MY MOJO BACK!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I think not! One day at a time. Start right this minute. Maybe no dessert tonight!
    :flowerforyou:

NOPE, NONE AT ALL..I'M DONE FOR TODAY! LOGGED AND ALL