Women over 40 looking for support

Options

Replies

• stellamelle
    Options
    I'm turning 41 in March and would love to give / receive support from the folks that have replied. Please send me a friend request - I'd love to support your effort:happy:
  • rachel8993
    Options
    would also like some support have just restarted on MFP . played at it before but am now serious 45 years old work nights find getting motivated to exercise is a problem for me at moment .Have 50lb to go ,
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 41 and have been on this crazy journey since 2009. I'm hoping to get back on track and stay that way.
    Aloha!
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 41 and started to take back control of my health and life in 2009. I am not really in it to lose any more weight (5 lbs would be great but I'm happy where i'm at now) just trying to maintain what I have lost and tighten and tone the rest.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    42 here and about 4-5lbs from maintence! Love your Disney photo;)
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm over 40...soon to be 45!!! Feel free to friend me!! I've lost 20lbs and looking to lose about 35-40 more pounds.
  • christy3952
    christy3952 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    42 need support also.
  • hollyc7218
    Options
    Me too. I'm 56 and just started. Would love to make some friends along the way.
  • lisa_md
    lisa_md Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am always looking for support. I am 45. I will be 46 in June. I'd love to connect with women who are willing to encourage each other. Please send me a message or add. :)
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    41 here..also could use some support. More friends the better. Feel free to add me.
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too! Friends are great - plus the more support we all give each other the better this will be!
  • lisa_md
    lisa_md Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love support ladies. :)
  • caplady123
    caplady123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and this is my first week with mfp. I can use the motivation - I don't usually post very much, but thought this might help with staying on track! So far I have kept up with journaling and on track with the exercise. Looking forward to having some friends and support! You can add me!
  • ladyhazen
    ladyhazen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am over 40 and also looking for some motivation. I've been on MFP for a year and am about half way to my goal. I am looking for friends to add on here so that we can hopefully encourage each other to stay on track! :)
  • LISAGOAL
    LISAGOAL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    46 and as we all know on here it's much harder to lose it. I would love to have some support as I am just starting here as well.:smile:
  • 0shuna0ma
    Options
    Hi I am one of those way over 40 (61, will be 62 in May). Started mfp a little over a week ago and have let go of 3lbs so far! I was on WW but couldn't afford it anymore, plus I like seeing the cal, fat, sugar, carbs, protein info that I get on my ipad. Really looking at the sugars and carbs.
    Count me in!
  • CountryBliss
    Options
    I am 48. I joined yesterday with hubby.
    I am over 300 pounds so have lots to lose.

Friends welcome. Hoping to be active on the site.
  • bj450
    bj450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    just started @ 261 lbs I need all the support I can get please add me:
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I 'm also Michele. I'm 41 . You can add me.
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me... looking for some extra support myself!