Women over 40 looking for support

Options

Replies

• Andreaa0729
    Andreaa0729 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me!! Im 42 and I have been an active member since June 2011!! I would love to have some supportive friends and give support in return!!
  • tnopsm
    tnopsm Posts: 1
    Options
    The day it hit me that I weigh now what I weighed the day my last child was born six years ago - exactly the same - was a crazy moment! Over 40 is a whole other universe, right? Today is my second day on MFP...hello out there, ladies! Feel free to add me, thanks!
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    that's great. Today is my 2nd day and I have gone over my daily intake. Don't know what to do!
  • martina1972
    Options
    Hi, I just started and looking for friends also. I am 40 years old.
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    You can add me Have a Great Journey
  • cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and day 3 of MFP! I am looking for inspiration and motivation too!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and the more support, the better. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Candylips70
    Options
    I am 42, and joined a week ago tomorrow. Anyone feel free to add me if you are looking for some extra support :smile:
  • scjones1964
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as your friend. Just started back on mfp today after WAY too long... 48yrs old
  • MrsSuperK
    Options
    Hi! I'm 53 - a bit over 40! Looking for same support. I am back on MFP after many many months of neglect. I joined in 2011 and didn't keep up. I had success in 2012 after a health scare and am back looking for motivation from like minded women who struggle. I still have 25 lbs to go and really need that kick in the you-know-what to get started and keep going!
  • FitChimi
    Options
    I just joined last and also looking for friends, feel free to add me :)
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Hello everyone im looking for support as well please add me thanx in advance
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me too -- my diary is open to friends, the good/bad/oopsies.....

I've just started last week -- with a goal of 25 for now. I've lost 4 pounds, but everyday is not down!

I have two little kids and find my busy life (and being over 40) is making it tougher this go round.

Mary
  • KatArceneaux
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 and brand-new to MFP. I am married with three children (21,18, and 15) and we live in a small town in central Texas. For now, I am a stay-at-home mom, but look forward to continuing my post grad education when the nest is empty. I have over 100lbs to lose and would love to add you as a friend for mutual support and encouragement. :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 46, a Mum to three adult children, a Mother in law, Grandma and Step Grandma.

I just started pole dancing and need to shift the 5lb I gained over Christmas. If any of you ladies would like to send me a FR please do :flowerforyou:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Add me! 47 but want to feel 37!!
  • Mandy_Jerseygirl
    Mandy_Jerseygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele (and others) I'm in the over 40 club and looking for new friends/motivation as well! Add me :)
  • Mi1dred
    Options
    Hi Michele,

I am over 45 and have also been struggle with my wieght. But I decided that this year it is going to be different. Congrats on lossing the 3.5 lbs. That is a great start.
  • workijng2befit
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 need to lose about 80lbs so I need all the support and help I can get add me :)
  • elizner
    elizner Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too, let's do it - I just turned 47 !!! I'm trying to lose 15 pounds by March 18 as I'm getting married !! Good luck to you ( & me ) !!

:-)