Lost 100 pounds in 6 months... many progress pics!

Options

Replies

• paulsmisses
    Options
    I don't really let the loose skin bother me. I'd rather have a little bit of loose skin than 100+ extra pounds to carry around. So, I'll deal with it.
    [/quote]

thisis the kind of attitude that had made you such a success well done! whats your fav fat burning exercise? checked out your pic of arms, cant see any excess skin there at all just muscle!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! You are an inspiration to all!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look fab , well done , you should be so proud of your self :)
  • kathrynlouiseellis
    kathrynlouiseellis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing and I think it's awesome you bought a trampoline! I'd live one in my backyard and I'm 35, never too old to bounce, it's fun!!!
  • cxsiegel
    Options
    Amazing. Truly an inspiration!!!!!
  • nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well done its inspiration for me , I have over 100lbs to loose x
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done!! How tall are you? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to figure out if I should stop at my target weight or lose a little more. Thanks.
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow... that's amazing. Good for you!!! I am hoping to loose between 80 and 100 lbs myself. I was never overweight growing up and even lost the 35 lbs I gained with my first born. I slowly started gaining the weight after my second child and with the stress from work and raising my family, I packed on the pounds. I really hope to be down at least 50 lbs by March 2014... Yeah, that's a long ways away, but I will be turning 40 and want to look and feel great.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job Tyler! You look amazing!!:glasses:
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats! What an inspiration...
  • kayjay14
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing transformation! And an inspiration to all of us.
    Did you hit a lot of plateau's as you were losing? If so, what did you do to get past them?

If I were you I would probably spend all my time in the mirror going 'Darn I look Gooooooddddd!' :smile:
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are awesome , thanks for posting ..
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Truly an inspiration!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Well done!! A great inspiration.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love to read about these type of success stories. You look great :)
  • tyler
    tyler Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, so flattering! I'll have more time to reply later on tonight, but for the time being, I'll answer the shortest question -- I'm 6'1".
  • nicholegrey
    Options
    I actually just finished reading your book on my Kindle about a week ago. Reading you book is what has prompted me to get serious about calorie tracking just for the sake of seeing if I can even do it. I never gave it an honest effort (I'm 32). Your book had so many parallels to my own life and how I viewed being heavy, shopping in the bigger section and feeling all better since I'd be one of the smaller people there. I heard about MFP about a year ago but I didn't have a smart phone then and there was NO way I was going to log everything in my computer. Now with my smart phone and new Kindle I am able to read your book and use the MFP app. I'm only on day four here but they've been a solid four :) Thank you so much for giving me the right information at the right time in my life.
  • danelang
    Options
    Tyler you look wonderful, your photos are very inspiring!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP NUGGETS!
    amazing.
  • a11ye1izabeth
    a11ye1izabeth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! very inspiring! whats your book called? I'd love to read it on my kindle while i'm working out :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!