Lost 100 pounds in 6 months... many progress pics!

Options

Replies

• tyler
    tyler Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SCRUMMY! Well done on the good work. :) x

Oh, hello! Thanks! :)
  • zilliegirl
    zilliegirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!!! :How do you do weights so you dont bulk up?
  • tyler
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!!! :How do you do weights so you dont bulk up?

Women can't bulk up... even guys lift weights for months/years and find it difficult to "bulk up." Bulking and building big muscles requires testosterone, something women lack. Lift, lift, lift girl!
  • owswixie
    owswixie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow that is incredible! Congratulations!!
  • Geni_B
    Geni_B Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you keep up the good work and never give up,
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    and i can't lose freaking 10pounds .errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And Good work tyler
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    great job and you've earned a trampoline! very inspiring. thanks for sharing :)
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your work. I like your story b/c you said you kept it simple; you knew you had to cut calories, but realize a hamburger will not set you back. Sounds like you changed your life to a way that is maintainable after the fat loss (Kinect, sports, trampoline - hey, I want want too and I'm 29...getting one when I get my house) and that is smart.
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're a boss!
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    amazing job! congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is really amazing, yiu should be really proud of yourself. Stories like this keep me motivated.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Congrats!!!!....and very inspiring!!! :drinker:
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! very inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Honestly.
  • tyler
    Options
    Congrats on your work. I like your story b/c you said you kept it simple; you knew you had to cut calories, but realize a hamburger will not set you back. Sounds like you changed your life to a way that is maintainable after the fat loss (Kinect, sports, trampoline - hey, I want want too and I'm 29...getting one when I get my house) and that is smart.

We just built/bought a house last year... I had to wait to get a trampoline, as well. While I do go to the gym during the week, I love burning calories playing basketball in the driveway, jumping on the trampoline, dancing, and playing the Kinect... all with my daughter, of course.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    And today Tyler it's you !!!
    Every single day I read this forum and find an inspiration!
    You look a different person, what a fabulous achievement.. Well done on all of your hard work.
    I have the same philosophy, eatwhat I want just, and to understand and track what I put into my body. Be more active, and be sensible along the way.
    I am on the beginning of my journey, but thank you for making my Sunday
    X
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow congrats. 100 pounds is amazing! you can eat cheeseburgers and still loose weight? I didn't know that...I took that out of my diet. :'(

Nothing is stopping you from eating anything - just healthier choices will help your weight loss process along. I'm sure their are some tamed down, healthier versions out there worth trying if it is something you really like. :smile:
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic ! Havent viewed your pics yet just blown away by your story. Best part is regular food in moderationYESSS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!